Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Look at all the little butterflies he’s creating with his powers. Betsy’s gotta kill him again. He’s playing in her face!

I want the butterfly to be the Braddock house sigil.

All three can have type nickames.

Monarch, Imperial, Viceroy, Admiral, Swallowtail, Cattleheart, Checkerspot, Hairstreak, Longwing, Glasswing, Birdwing, Painted Lady, Milkweed, Chalkhill, Dogface, Peacock, Skipper, Buckeye, Ulysses, Burgundy, Fritillary, Malachite...

Im digging those first four.

Yeah I started there and figured why the hell not list the crappier ones. What if captain betsy has a caper and runs into a sillier version of herself that goes by Agent Milkweed?

There's also Kid Briton from the old Braddock Academy I'd like to see get the Superboy treatment.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think she is. Everyone knows her as Psylocke. Betsy is just too generic and doesnt scream her to anyone unless the specific context is mentioned. Thats not the case for the other women you mention
    Tbf, some of her peers are "Jean", "Emma", "Rachel", "Anna", and "Kate" all fairly common names, Betsy ironically is used a lot less especially with super heroines.

BANNED

I cant think of another relevant fictional "betsy" googling " betsy fiction" and or "characther" shows dolls, betsy ross, and then immediatly our betsy.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Does anyone have any scans of a Larraz drawn Betsy in her Caucasian body? I’m making a collection to make some avatars out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Does anyone have any scans of a Larraz drawn Betsy in her Caucasian body? I’m making a collection to make some avatars out of them.
    This is all I could think of(or find)

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Im digging those first four.
    You might like this!

I always wanted to have a stronger relationship between this Death's Head and the Braddocks.

Lo and behold.

I really did this house sigil idea. Maybe DH is a future version of the Braddock's Mastermind android.

Mmmm. I might have to use Silva’s Betts. Not that I don’t love it, because I do. They’re my favorite two artists working for Marvel right now, but I just wanted to have some uniformity with the artist, but this might work out better.

There was this super 90’s mini called Battletide that had Betsy, Wolverine and Hercules kidnapped and taken to fight in some off world arena with Marvel UK heroes. One of the Death’s Heads was there. I think this was also the second time Betsy had teamed up with Dark Angel also.

Tini did just do a Death’s Head mini so i wouldn’t be shocked if she found a way to bring him over to Excalibur.

Her with Hercules is also funny because they later...ya know.

Last edited by Psycwave; 02-06-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Tini should drop the TAS flotsam, and add Tangerine, Amanda Sefton, Chamber, Magma, the Black Knight, and Union Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

Artist did a good job making it fit with To's work. Still not a huge fan of the flower in her hair. Kinda wish it was just a braid on the other side too. (Or just down). Loving Jamie's little crown.

BANNED

psychic dagger is a nice touch, i still want betsy to rip off mcu hela and throw a bajilion psy swords around at a swing of her arm