Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsyButterfly View Post
    I cannot begin to explain how much I miss Betsy as Psylocke. The iconic color-scheme, the butterfly power-insignia that was absolutely stolen from her in a lazy attempt to promote a new character, the new suit that looked absolutely amazing and that we will probably never see again...

Attachment 93592
    I agree on the butterflies. They're iconic and should belong to Betsy. That art is great btw.

My issue with the Captain Britain costume is that it's a tad too... busy? It looks great in covers but in action it doesn't really work for me.

I really Hope that Hickman does an arc of Excalibur.

Just so i can see him write Betsy and hopefully he brings Pepe or Silva to do the art.

LOL, I think he doesn't even care about female x-protagonists to write them. He hardly touches Jean Grey in comics.

Well he loves Monet and Emma and he used the Braddocks in his Avengers run and Secret Wars. So there's hope for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    LOL, I think he doesn't even care about female x-protagonists to write them. He hardly touches Jean Grey in comics.
    he has been using storm, emma, monet, the new mutant ladies, mystique and revitalized moira and destiny, lets not reach.
    hickman loves the braddocks and the captain brittain mythos and he loves the x-men much more than he did the avengers, conecting betsy to various pieces so its a matter of time it pays off on his 4 ish year run.

Im not worried at all, arrako is shaping up to be a saga for the ages.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-24-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    he has been using storm, emma, monet, the new mutant ladies, mystique and revitalized moira and destiny, lets not reach.
    hickman loves the braddocks and the captain brittain mythos and he loves the x-men much more than he did the avengers, conecting betsy to various pieces so its a matter of time it pays off on his 4 ish year run.

Im not worried at all, arrako is shaping up to be a saga for the ages.
    LoL Let's be honest, more than half of those that u have mentioned is not main protagonists in the first place of x-comics and characters like destiny, mystique,emma are villain archetypes

Yeah but he is writing them. So it kind of goes against your first comment that he doesnt write females.

We all know he has favorite characters he like to write.

BANNED

LoL Let's be honest, more than half of those that u have mentioned is not main protagonists in the first place of x-comics and characters like destiny, mystique,emma are villain archetypes
    storm isnt a main protagonist? emma ? those 2 have had entire decades of center stage as x-men wut u talking about???

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah but he is writing them. So it kind of goes against your first comment that he doesnt write females.

We all know he has favorite characters he like to write.
    I said he doesn't write female "x-protagonists" lol.

LOL I said "more than half is not main protagonist". Tell me where I mentioned all of them

BANNED

I said he doesn't write female "x-protagonists" lol.
    storm-emma, the leading x-women these past two decades, the free comic a day has rogue on the cover, you are reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    storm-emma, the leading x-women these past two decades, the free comic a day has rogue on the cover, you are reaching.
    Lol Emma used to be a villain archetype and now she is just a character but not a protagonist or a superhero. Heck, Emma is already back to be a part of the Hellfire Club, which used to be a group of supervillains lol And no Emma never lead X-Men/X-Females. She used to be a hot x-teacher of the class, who happens to be Cyke' s gf

And now you have only left Storm lol.

capbetsy.jpg

Been working on this in my free time. Wanted to go full-on Sword of Might Cap Britain, but mix the best bits from Brian's classic look and Lionheart 2.0. The armguard is supposed have embellishments from Great Britain's Coat of Arms, like the three guardant lions on her gauntlet, but I feel like it's a cliche for asymmetrical metallic armguards among X-Men characters. Plus I'm not that great at detail. The yellow clasps at her neck are a lion and unicorn.

I went into this tryin to reconcile the ELIZABETH of the Captain Britain identity. The current design is lovely and has its fans —but I feel like Betsy, after years of ninja-ing and x-forcing, wouldn't be comfy in a voluminous cape or large expanses of white. This is trying to acknowledge all that recent bloodshed and adrenaline with her stately English and Otherworld heritage. Betsy may never be Britain's "Superman", but she may be its Wonder Woman —at Diana's most ferocious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    capbetsy.jpg

Been working on this in my free time. Wanted to go full-on Sword of Might Cap Britain, but mix the best bits from Brian's classic look and Lionheart 2.0. The armguard is supposed have embellishments from Great Britain's Coat of Arms, like the three guardant lions on her gauntlet, but I feel like it's a cliche for asymmetrical metallic armguards among X-Men characters. Plus I'm not that great at detail. The yellow clasps at her neck are a lion and unicorn.

I went into this tryin to reconcile the ELIZABETH of the Captain Britain identity. The current design is lovely and has its fans —but I feel like Betsy, after years of ninja-ing and x-forcing, wouldn't be comfy in a voluminous cape or large expanses of white. This is trying to acknowledge all that recent bloodshed and adrenaline with her stately English and Otherworld heritage. Betsy may never be Britain's "Superman", but she may be its Wonder Woman —at Diana's most ferocious.
    i love it, its super cute! <3

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    capbetsy.jpg

I dig it. Looks cool.