Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

No more humans! Just continue to play up whatever mutant magic is and the connection between Krakoa/Otherworld and I'm good.

BANNED

like because its a most likely build up to towards something, same way the new mutants are having two issues of the main x-men title

Yeah where's this mutant magic. How does it tie to Arrako. Who's the White Witch. How is Apoc get his Four Horsemen back.

I just wish Excalibur was as intriguing as the last 3 issues of X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    like because its a most likely build up to towards something, same way the new mutants are having two issues of the main x-men title
    Agreed. I definitely want to see Betsy interacting with Krakoa more but i also know these creative teams have long term plans and we're not even a full year into the stories yet. I'm willing to wait for her to show up in a big way with something important to do rather than just hanging around in the background. This story is the start of Krakoa and with her not being on the council I don't expect her to really be a main player yet. But it's obvious they are building to something with her group. I mean, Poccy is on it, and I feel their relationship is going to continue to grow. We'll be eating good for the next few years.

Brooks is so petty for putting Brian next to Kwannon on the X of Swords cover lmao.

But it's fun that Tini and Hickman are writing most of it! Our girl probably has some things to do!

BANNED

my gut NEVER LIES, betsy braddock summer crossover around the excalibur title, i NEVER lose

Q for Tini: Because Betsy is now Captain Britain does it mean Brian is no longer Captain?
    Howard: You're going to learn about that this summer.

Fuuuuuun
    Last edited by Psycwave; 02-28-2020 at 02:45 PM.

This is gonna be so Excalibur-heavy. We always win!

Ultimate Member

Well she's in it but we don't know if she's one of the headliners just yet, not being a downer just trying not to get hopes up if things don't pan out, being cautious...and yes I knew that the recent bodyswap was about race, only saying that so far since there hasn't been much about it, so Marvel doesn't seem to have put much thought into what would happen to her after that...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well she's in it but we don't know if she's one of the headliners just yet, not being a downer just trying not to get hopes up if things don't pan out, being cautious...and yes I knew that the recent bodyswap was about race, only saying that so far since there hasn't been much about it, so Marvel doesn't seem to have put much thought into what would happen to her after that...
    tini stated she is a super important part of it and a massive role.
    how is it not planned when she is already a key player in a summer event

Quote Originally Posted by luckystar. View Post
    this is gonna be so excalibur-heavy. We always win!
    ALWAYS WIN!

The Braddocks should knock the F4 out and become Marvel's premiere family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    ALWAYS WIN!

The Braddocks should knock the F4 out and become Marvel's premiere family.
    meggan is a more lovable "op mother with rage issues" than sue anyways

Tini is the main writer of the event besides/along with Hickman. And it's about swords. Of course Betsy will be a big player.

Dude you literally do this all the time...

Can't even be excited without you saying something against her.

BANNED

betsy stans, how does it feel to lose?
    we are yet to experience it