Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The Braddocks should knock the F4 out and become Marvel's premiere family.
    Brian = weary Sue
    Meggan = flexible Reed
    Betsy = grumpy Johnny
    Kwannon = angry Ben
    Jamie = wacky Franklin
    Maggie = baby Valeria

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Q for Tini: Because Betsy is now Captain Britain does it mean Brian is no longer Captain?
    Howard: You're going to learn about that this summer.

Fuuuuuun
    I need/want a close up, high res image of the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Betsy remaking her body by her own hands and power was one of the most satisfying conclusions to an arch in comic book history and i stand by that.

Lets not victimize ourselves and gain some prespective: betsy has consistently been a presence in books since her body swap, where shed have periods of being dead/gone/out of characther that stretched years in the kwannon body, Still has years of characther and interactions intact, and is now captain brittain attached to the very obvious arrako story coming up in the plan hickman has, wich we know stretches for years, closely talks with tini and wrote a hell of a captain brittain on his avengers run.
    I love your view on all this. A share the same optimism in regards of her future, specially after the announcement today. I’m just not a super fan of her look but I think is mainly due to the art on Excalibur because Brook’s Betsy looks glorious.

I really really hope Brian and Betsy get a juicy role this summer dwelling in their sword/amulet and becoming the Skywalkers of the Marvel Universe.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I've tried to start Excaliber 3 times and haven't been able to continue. Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I've tried to start Excaliber 3 times and haven't been able to continue. Is it worth it?
    If you've tried 3 times and haven't been able to get into it, then I'd say no. I don't think a 4th try would change anything.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It’s my favorite X-book, with New Mutants being a close second.

This is random but you know what I’m not going to miss? Colorists giving Betsy black hair. That always used to bug the heck out of me. Ever since she went back to the og body it’s either lavender or a Slightly darker shade of purple.

BANNED

This is random but you know what I’m not going to miss? Colorists giving Betsy black hair. That always used to bug the heck out of me. Ever since she went back to the og body it’s either lavender or a Slightly darker shade of purple.
    sameeeeeeeeeeee, ima be honest I always prefered her og body looks, but to admit it would make me always focus on the stupidity of the body swap and not enjoy betsy since before it was all we were ever gonna get: black hair and a variation of a body suit with a sash, and a weird status we have grown used to.

I prefer darker purple on her, but at least she still has purple hair. I know she's blond naturally but it'd just be weird seeing her with blond hair after over 30 years.

BANNED

FOR REAL. I have PTSD of her having black hair and every time I turn the page and it's a vibrant lavender I have a reaction. Taking some getting used to having what I've always wanted XD

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I’m on the same boat. I really tried to hang on because I love Betsy but something was off with the story and everyone felt out of character. I guess they were trying to carve magical based Psylocke and it just didn’t felt right. I miss the old school XForce ninja Psylocke.

BANNED

Betsy stans we just dont lose uh

im all over twitter looking for updates lol

i dont think she likes me though cuz im critical of Excalibur.

Oh this is delicious!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!