Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm extremely sick of seeing this costume. The Jim Lee suit just cannot be escaped. It kinda sucks too, as I'm normally okay with Bikini style suits.
    But they way this suit has been used over the years, I just want it ti gi away. It's iconic to some, but it's not Superman iconic as this isn't the 90's anymore
    and most of us liked it in the beginning, but now...just go, it's gotta go, lol.
    It has overstayed it's welcome, its time to burn it down in a cute besty/kwannon cover where they trow it in a fire with a stick

I'm extremely sick of seeing this costume. The Jim Lee suit just cannot be escaped. It kinda sucks too, as I'm normally okay with Bikini style suits.
    But they way this suit has been used over the years, I just want it ti gi away. It's iconic to some, but it's not Superman iconic as this isn't the 90's anymore
    and most of us liked it in the beginning, but now...just go, it's gotta go, lol.
    I actually love the Jim Lee version, which was more dynamic and detailed. The simplified version of it is super boring.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

deleted spoiler, sorry
    Last edited by darewithpeace; 03-17-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

This is cool...where is this from?

Who's the guy touching Kwannon?

Who's the guy going away with Christian?
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Tomorrow's X-Force

guys, stop posting leaked spoilers before Wednesday :/ its not allowed even with the spoiler tag, and I see it in some threads already
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    guys, stop posting leaked spoilers before Wednesday :/ its not allowed even with the spoiler tag, and I see it in some threads already
    he is spreading on all threads.

wait what was it? an image or text?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    wait what was it? an image or text?
    A where’s Waldo type picture of a “green grotto” bar-like environment with live music and a wading pool. Largely innocuous unless you like to play who’s that mutie.

oh ok. I thought it was something cool with Betsy.

oh ok. I thought it was something cool with Betsy.
    Possibly. She seemed in conversation with Moonstar, but a LOT of the interactions depicted seemed to require a lot more context.

Yup found it. Did not think that was her at all. The first couple glances. Colorist needs to be aware of where red cape ends and purple hair begins.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Possibly. She seemed in conversation with Moonstar, but a LOT of the interactions depicted seemed to require a lot more context.
    They’re probably talking about how they didn’t get picked as Captains lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    im just bored of that costume, it needs to be completly retired
    I want her to get a modern HoXPoX uniform.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    The one in your avatar? The Disassembled one.

It's the one I want her to go back to.
    Yas yas yas and yas yasssss.

Totally agreed. Iconic? not really. It's more popular than iconic. I'm honestly in utter disbelief that SOMEONE hasn't designed a modern iconic look for her.

Kind of sad that she’s been on the 5th page for awhile.

Question: JDW made a statement that they wanted a place post-HoX for the Psylocke character that made history appearing on the cover of the history making issue that sold the most copies ever.

Obviously they’re saying they want to “elevate” Betsy to Captain Britain. ( I have my opinions on that but I won’t get into it) So she’s not in that uniform anymore. And hasn’t been for awhile.

Also please note: Don’t turn this into a Betsy vs Kwannon. I love Betsy and I like the character of Kwannon.

Why is the 90s thongkini viewed as only the Asian body uniform? Elektra who is Greek has a similar costume. So I’m wondering why people think that Betsy would be unable to where the blue ninja costume. What are your thoughts and opinions on this.