Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    I understand why Betsy needs to be back in her white body, but I don't get why she can't still be a martial artist (I'll refrain from using the term "ninja" as that could be conceived as cultural appropriation). The Captain Britain mantle doesn't fit her character IMO. She's a scrappy brawler type. That's what I always liked about her. I'm not into the sword and shield and armor.
    It's simply Marvel's attempt to split the two so far apart and divest Betsy of anything that would ever remind anyone of her past in the Asian body...

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    I understand why Betsy needs to be back in her white body, but I don't get why she can't still be a martial artist (I'll refrain from using the term "ninja" as that could be conceived as cultural appropriation). The Captain Britain mantle doesn't fit her character IMO. She's a scrappy brawler type. That's what I always liked about her. I'm not into the sword and shield and armor.
    That is really a shame since historically Ninjas were just a job title of a spy with clan connections. Once the warring state period ended, there was no need for them or warrior monks in the Tokugawa Era. Due to this, they became like the Cowboys of the American Frontier in Japanese popular culture. More myth than reality. I would love it if writers did their research in the various types of sword fighting. There is so much you can do from defense to offensive tactics. Then there is the question of a two-handed weapon or a single-handed weapon with a shield depending on the situation. This is entirely fixable by doing the correct research.

I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

This is aking to what Betsy has. It took me a while to find it.

I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

fortnite-xforce.jpg

New Psylocke skin on Fornite (X-FORCE inspired)

EVn9_yVUYAEobUy.jpg

With her psyhic knife as Pickaxe and her psyhic butterfly wings as gilder

I didnt know they were adding X-men characters. Have they done so in the past?

Kwannon should be captured by Mojo and forced to compete in a Capcom fighter game. Betsy should then travel through Mojoverse in order to save her. Contrast 1v1 fight games with open world RPGs.

I’m ready to write this.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I didnt know they were adding X-men characters. Have they done so in the past?

IIRC Deadpool was the first and only until this announcement, and depending on the day or week I never know if he still counts as strictly "X-man".

IMPERIAL_3.jpg

Round 2. Started as a civvie look and kinda turned into a "Cap Marvel-meets-Black Widow" Cap Britain look.

I'm a fan of a butterfly insignia on her chest... but variations in red, white, and blue each look lame, and adding a fourth color is crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    IMPERIAL_3.jpg

Round 2. Started as a civvie look and kinda turned into a "Cap Marvel-meets-Black Widow" Cap Britain look.

I'm a fan of a butterfly insignia on her chest... but variations in red, white, and blue each look lame, and adding a fourth color is crazy talk.
    It's a very nice design...maybe if the red was a shade darker could go better with the hair.
    A picture would last longer darling...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1251148410582970368

Trailer footage for Betsy and the other X-Force members in Fortnite.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

They look great. Not sure about Bets with that gun, but love the psyblade.

Betsy has been pretty bad ass with guns. Im sure there are comic scans some where.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Betsy has been pretty bad ass with guns. Im sure there are comic scans some where.
    Yeah she has used guns on occasion, but it isn't what I would immediately associate with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Bang bang pew pew freshly nimbo-fied (And loving it)Betts during X-Tinction Agenda

that was such a moment. god bless x-tinction agenda