Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1675
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Larraz's Betsy

I think she looks so cute on this panel! Lol.
    If I did not know the context I would swear that was Emma Frost and not Saturnae (sp?)

That's because Saturnyne should be more platinum blonde, than regular blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    https://anchor.fm/cerebrocast

Tini Howard talks Betsy Braddock.
    What a great way to spend some time.... listening to people who love Betsy talking about her. I really enjoyed. I think Tini sounded adorable and clearly a great fan that has a deep undertstanding of Betsy's history. I just whished she made it shine more.

Anyway this got me (even more) excited for her and Brian in XoS, a future development of her and Kwannon and also the Warren stuff.

I love how they acknowledge that she's the proto Emma of the X-Men.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The interviewer brings up how Warren hasn't really known or had sex with Betsy in her original body and Tini says something that indicates it's a future plot point!

Yeah, like Ferro said it's mainly just been the teleporting but I feel like Tini said in another interview the powers the suit gives her are mainly to fly and teleport to Otherworld. The super strength might not be a factor this go round.
    Oh so it's the suit that gives her the CB powers? Brian had the powers within himself (after a few retcons).

That's a shame if she doesn't have the full CB power set. Kind of defeats the object of being the guardian of otherworld and Britain imo.

BANNED

Really lovely interview. It's a shame she gets a lot of hate, especially from people here. The story in Excalibur ain't even hard to follow.

If allowed to write her own more original stories, I think she would shine.

I don't think she needs any more powers. Telepathy + telekinesis + martial arts is already a very strong combination. If you add all the CB powers to it, she'd become ridiculously OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I don't think she needs any more powers. Telepathy + telekinesis + martial arts is already a very strong combination. If you add all the CB powers to it, she'd become ridiculously OP.
    then don't make her CB....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I hope Betsy is not Captain Britain from here on out. I really liked her new Lavender costume.

If she stops being Captain Britain, would she get a new codename?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hope Betsy is not Captain Britain from here on out. I really liked her new Lavender costume.

Ms TOWIE /10char

How about Psylocke? Sounds good to me

Warren and Betsy seemed like they were together (or at least friendly) during the start of the disassembled story in Uncanny. So we did see Warren with Betsy while she was back in her original body. I agree it would be nice to see how her changes affected their relationship. It seemed like they broke up in Disassembled after she struck him with her blade and unleashed Archangel (that whole story was so bad in so many ways). I think Warren was all "I'll never forgive you for this". I would be nice to see Warren show up in Excalibur even if it was just a brief stint.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Warren and Betsy seemed like they were together (or at least friendly) during the start of the disassembled story in Uncanny. So we did see Warren with Betsy while she was back in her original body. I agree it would be nice to see how her changes affected their relationship. It seemed like they broke up in Disassembled after she struck him with her blade and unleashed Archangel (that whole story was so bad in so many ways). I think Warren was all "I'll never forgive you for this". I would be nice to see Warren show up in Excalibur even if it was just a brief stint.
    Warren needs to bugger off and have skysex with hillbillies, or whatever other stuff Pigeon Wings likes to get up to.

Ultimate Member

That was all thanks to one writer, Austen, that had sex on the brain, no more crazy than Betsy running off with Neal because of the great foot rubs or anything stupid like that...

I don't think that it'd be hard to get them together, though I'm not sure that I trust the writer to do Warren/Betsy justice since she hasn't done such a good job with Rogue/Gambit up to now...

BANNED

I like the idea of titania (Queen of the Faeries) , Monarch, Aurelian (the study of butterflies and moths) or just betsy is fine to me
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-02-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    then don't make her CB....
    Exactly. If she's only half a CB then I don't see any point of her taking the mantle.