Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1675

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Today’s Excalibur was nice! I enjoyed Betsy reminding Saturnyne that she’s been CB before and we’re finally getting to what it means for her to be CB. Like Opal said, it’s not just about picking up the amulet and taking the duty. Betsy’s gonna have to reconcile soon if this is something she really wants.

I feel like X of Swords is gonna be a good time!
    Yes! I'm glad they are finally addressing it. I'm sure it will be a big deal for her and Brian in the event.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Another thongkini figure. Nice one, but would it kill them to..... Nevermind. Love the hair and the meaty tuck

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/135756
    Last edited by slacker; 09-16-2020 at 09:19 AM.

BANNED

the book of "betsy has no chill", entrance numbers 899850234289:

- Remembers who candra is, calls her a hag and in two seconds decides that she has INDEED lived enough and that she IS going trough the gate!
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-16-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Today’s Excalibur was nice! I enjoyed Betsy reminding Saturnyne that she’s been CB before and we’re finally getting to what it means for her to be CB. Like Opal said, it’s not just about picking up the amulet and taking the duty. Betsy’s gonna have to reconcile soon if this is something she really wants.

I feel like X of Swords is gonna be a good time!
    I can’t get to my lcs until next Wednesday. What else came out today?

"I've done Captain Britain's work before". Yeah, for like five minutes before you got your eyes gouged out by a dude with no powers. You sure are modest, Betsy! And I don't get what she meant by saying Brian is human. How is it a drawback if he has superpowers anyway? It's like the writer is either unfamiliar with CB mythos or deliberately retconning things to suit her story.

BANNED

he isn't telepathic or telekinetic, captain brittain is something given or taken and at a base line betsy is stronger than brian, that's what she meant with that lol

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Brian had his arm nearly severed by the same foe who gouged her eyes out, and he had years of practice in the role at that point. The man has killed nearly the entire psi-division of STRIKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    he isn't telepathic or telekinetic, captain brittain is something given or taken and at a base line betsy is stronger than brian, that's what she meant with that lol
    Brian has had natural super strength and flight (which Betsy doesn't seem to have) for years at this point, it's not dependent on his CB status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Brian had his arm nearly severed by the same foe who gouged her eyes out, and he had years of practice in the role at that point. The man has killed nearly the entire psi-division of STRIKE.
    My point is that her previous stint as CB is nothing to brag about.

BANNED

There's really not much to read into Betsy being homo-superior and elitist. It's just that. Saturnyne reacted in kind: "yeah, we know he's human, and?"

Liz is just being cocky. <3

BANNED

Lizie knows her deets AND her credentials, so whats up saturdyne???

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    There's really not much to read into Betsy being homo-superior and elitist. It's just that. Saturnyne reacted in kind: "yeah, we know he's human, and?"

Liz is just being cocky. <3
    Opal def tugged at Betsy’s wig a bit. The whole “it’s more than just picking up an amulet” line made me sit up. She needs to chill cause Betsy kills her brothers for fun. Imagine what she’ll do to someone who’s actually trying her.

Excalibur #12 was nice. And after reading X-Men #12, it feels like X-of Swords would be a natural continuation from the plots in Excalibur.

I really hope Betsy will have decent role in the X of Swords and being Captain Britain would actually bring something to the story.

BANNED

Opal def tugged at Betsy’s wig a bit. The whole “it’s more than just picking up an amulet” line made me sit up. She needs to chill cause Betsy kills her brothers for fun. Imagine what she’ll do to someone who’s actually trying her.
    she literaly took two seconds to sentence candra to death, erradication with extreme prejudice of the gem and called her old, she has zero chill

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Excalibur #12 was nice. And after reading X-Men #12, it feels like X-of Swords would be a natural continuation from the plots in Excalibur.

I really hope Betsy will have decent role in the X of Swords and being Captain Britain would actually bring something to the story.
    Tini said this is the Captain Britain story they are building up to and that Betsy fans have been waiting for... so I guess a lot will be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she literaly took two seconds to sentence candra to death, erradication with extreme prejudice of the gem and called her old, she has zero chill
    And I love her for that...more cocky, bold Betsy please.