Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1675
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her hair looks so much better here than how its typically drawn
    the volume is very "her", man shes looks so stunning to commit fatricide

She looks so pretty! This is the Braddock content I signed up for.

I wonder what's going on here... she wants his sword? Fight in his place? Either way I'm here for it.

Love seeing the three of them dressed up as the royalty they are. So happy we are having a different artist for this event. The book feels so much deeper.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 09-24-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

when Betsy kills him again she can loot his transmog/gear/look

I'm sure she already had enough of secondhand stuff, whether it's bodies, codenames or clothes.

BANNED

that's why she knows she gives more personallity to what she loots

I don’t really dig the coloring of her costume in that sneak peek but everything else about it is fantastic. Excited to get some Braddock family time and to figure out what Brian has been up to. Hype to get Silva drawing Betsy again!
    Last edited by Psycwave; 09-25-2020 at 05:05 AM.

BANNED

Yeah I was gonna say something was off about the coloring.

The blue and white on the body are inverted, the white with red is.... Garish. Beautiful lines tho.

What could the Bradocks prophecy mean?

"As above, so below. From one womb came two -- a hero destined to brandish what the earth hath swallowed, and an echo doomed to yearn for what the stars hath forsworn."

I like that we don't know exactly who the bad and the good twin are... Betsy is always portrayed as the flawd one and Brian is the perfect one...but maybe deep down they are meant to be the opposite? I hope this story addresses this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What could the Bradocks prophecy mean?

"As above, so below. From one womb came two -- a hero destined to brandish what the earth hath swallowed, and an echo doomed to yearn for what the stars hath forsworn."

I like that we don't know exactly who the bad and the good twin are... Betsy is always portrayed as the flawd one and Brian is the perfect one...but maybe deep down they are meant to be the opposite? I hope this story addresses this.
    Going by this, I would say that Brian is the first half because the Sword of Might is buried and the second half would be about Betsy and the Starlight sword. Though Betsy really could be destined to hold the Sword of might and Brian could be the “echo” after being used by Morgan and doubting who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Going by this, I would say that Brian is the first half because the Sword of Might is buried and the second half would be about Betsy and the Starlight sword. Though Betsy really could be destined to hold the Sword of might and Brian could be the “echo” after being used by Morgan and doubting who he is.
    Its is amiguous isn't it? But I guess you are right. Specially because of the sword being buried. Can't wait for Betsy trying and prove her worth after Saturnyne dismissed and doubted her in the role. Girl is proud.

Anyone else think Betsy is going to die? If they bring her back they could put an entirely new spin on her identity issues.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Anyone else think Betsy is going to die? If they bring her back they could put an entirely new spin on her identity issues.
    Yep - but she will come back with a stronger connection to Otherworld ...or possibly the Fae...I think also the return of the Psychic Butterly to Betsy

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Which is hilarious considering her last death, which was about a year ago, was suppose to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Which is hilarious considering her last death, which was about a year ago, was suppose to do that.
    Over two years ago at this point