Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1675
    Incredible Member
    Last edited by crimsontt; 11-08-2020 at 11:22 AM.

Incredible Member

I want psylocke back

Had some bugs with prev post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crimsontt; 11-08-2020 at 11:17 AM.

That came out awesome as well.

Sucks that we're stuck with the Captain Britain colors.

They so clash with her hair.

Whats worse is that colorst cant even get her hair color right still. It's PURPLE!

Not pink, not magenta, not fuchsia, like get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    How would feel if britlock was back as psylocke wearing this look (i have to make her her lighter, I think)
    Attachment 101974
    Attachment 101975
    You should post this on twitter under an excalibur post. Id rathe she have a costume like this than the red, white, blue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    You should post this on twitter under an excalibur post. Id rathe she have a costume like this than the red, white, blue.
    Help me with that! I have no twitter account!

Mighty Member

Something. I hope she finally fights, beats Isca however, Saturnyne finally accepts her as CB and then she’s like “nah, I don’t want to be CB anymore. Peace.” And then a new Excalibur team is born and they have cool adventures in Otherworld, Krakoa, Britain and alt universes that haven’t been explored.

Incredible Member

I want psylocke back

Had some bugs with prev post
    A last but not least, the duo looking good together. Kwannon can be the millena for betsy’s kitana with distinct personality traits:

Betsy - strategist and cautious
    Kwannon - impetuous

Betsy - an upper class, chill and calm voice
    Kwannon - a dramatic/ poetic warrior voice

Betsy - outgoing, friendly and with an radiant joie de vivre
    Kwannon - reserved, quiet, cold

Betsy - vows not to kill
    Kwannon - kills bad guys with no strings attached

Betsy- lead and charge
    Kwannon - stealth and wet works
    Attached Images Attached Images

A last but not least, the duo looking good together. Kwannon can be the millena for betsy’s kitana with distinct personality traits:

Kwannon - impetuous

Betsy - vows not to kill

Betsy- lead and charge
    I love your design ideas and how you split their character traits apart. I would also add:

powers:
    Betsy: strong telepath, butterfly effect, tk weapon constructs, good fighting skills
    Kwannon: low level telepath, psychic knife, shadow teleporting powers, top ninja skills

betsy-kwannon4.jpg

They would look amazing on a team together and would not feel redundant.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Kwannon - impetuous

Betsy - vows not to kill

Betsy- lead and charge
    I'd say switch the first one, but the rest I agree with.

Mighty Member

Kwannon - impetuous

Betsy - vows not to kill

Betsy- lead and charge
    Love those designs. I too would switch the first set around. I feel Kwannon would be the more strategic and Betsy still being the rush in. I would definitely be interested in reading the two together

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'd say switch the first one, but the rest I agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Love those designs. I too would switch the first set around. I feel Kwannon would be the more strategic and Betsy still being the rush in. I would definitely be interested in reading the two together
    You guys are right. Kwannon feels very cerebral and strategic...like a militar... while Betsy is more driven by passion.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    You guys are right. Kwannon feels very cerebral and strategic...like a militar... while Betsy is more driven by passion.
    If they were in a series together, who would you like to see them go up against? Would you want a team book? If a limited series, what you like to see resolved or pushed forward for each of them? Who would you want as a supporting cast?

I’m tired of the Shadow King and Kwannon’s shady king from FA. I think there’s so much interesting stuff there between the two. They’ve both been in the other’s body. They’ve both died in the other’s body. They’ve both been reborn in their own bodies. Haha. That’s kind of a lot for them to share and not really share that much panel time together.

If they were in a series together, who would you like to see them go up against? Would you want a team book? If a limited series, what you like to see resolved or pushed forward for each of them? Who would you want as a supporting cast?

I’m tired of the Shadow King and Kwannon’s shady king from FA. I think there’s so much interesting stuff there between the two. They’ve both been in the other’s body. They’ve both died in the other’s body. They’ve both been reborn in their own bodies. Haha. That’s kind of a lot for them to share and not really share that much panel time together.
    Elias Bogan and his prisoners.

I would either like them in a space mission together with maybe Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, Northstar and Jubilee. If they're on a limited series I would like Dazzler, Sinister, Spiral and Warren to make appearances.

Of the top of my head for a limited series with both of them: They go on a "Total Recall" style mission in Mojoworld to hunt down Mojo and Spiral for what they helped doing to them. A revenge story full of crazy and gritty atmosphere. Written by Zeb, drawn by Opeña.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 11-09-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Incredible Member

We came this close to have psylocke joining the X-Men in the final episodes of TAS:

Eric: Back then, the standard was that you try to get 65 episodes of a series, so we could play it forever in syndication. So we were under the impression we would do 65 X-Men, and Fox was under that impression. We were going to go out with the big four-part “Beyond Good and Evil” where all the psychics get together and time is threatened. And so basically Sidney Iwanter at Fox came to me and said, we need to go out with a huge bang. Throw all these people together and then have a cool twist at the end of the episode. Have four or five of the X-Men leave and have four or five of the people that fought with them during this be the new X-team.

Julia: And then wrap on that.

Eric: So we set it all up. We’d written all four scripts. The boards were half done. Storyboards were half done to where Xavier and Storm and Jean and Scott were all leaving. Bishop, Psylocke, Archangel, and Shard were going to stay and become the new X-Men. Then we were told, “Oops, we need more episodes with the original team, so don’t have them leave.” So they ordered six more episodes, and then ordered five more. The last 11 were absolute afterthought. Saban had just bought the Fox Kids network.

http://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/...tor-interviews