Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 226 to 232 of 232
  1. #226
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    When Thawne's asking for it, I feel pretty confident assuming it's not going to happen.

  2. #227
    Astonishing Member phantom1592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When Thawne's asking for it, I feel pretty confident assuming it's not going to happen.
    Yeah... I kind of roll my eyes whenever i hear 'the final confrontation' advertisements... They killed Thawne and left him dead once... I don't see them ever doing it again. He's now in the ranks of Lex Luthor and Joker.

    So real question is what pretend method will they do to get rid of him... and how will he come back? Neck snap/Speed Clone? Classic,.... Erased from Time? paradox/alternate universe version will come back... Cut his legs off? Come back with robot legs? What big finale are they going to do... because we know it won't be 'The final confrontation....'

  3. #228
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,106

    Default

    spoilers:
    They went with reboot. Thawne doesn't remember being Reverse Flash now.
    end of spoilers

    The non-spoilery final page is fantastic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  4. #229
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    They went with reboot. Thawne doesn't remember being Reverse Flash now.
    end of spoilers

    The non-spoilery final page is fantastic.
    Wow, Williamson had a lot of issues .

  5. #230
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, Williamson had a lot of issues .
    105 with Flash in the title (Flash Rebirth 2016, Flash #1-88, #750-762 & Annuals 1-3), plus Batman #22 & #64-65 (Button pt 3 & the Price follow-up crossover - Tom King skipped these issues) and Speed Metal.
    Last edited by SanityOrMadness; 09-22-2020 at 01:56 PM.

  6. #231
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,743

    Default

    Willamson’s run was the best Barry Allen Flash run I’ve read. Thought he did a great job overall, and he’s left the franchise in a better place than when he started imo which is as good as it can get for an ongoing writer.

  7. #232
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Willamson’s run was the best Barry Allen Flash run I’ve read. Thought he did a great job overall, and he’s left the franchise in a better place than when he started imo which is as good as it can get for an ongoing writer.
    Yeah, especially for how many expectations fans have had and how DC editorial has treated the mythos. Williamson did the best he could and left things in the best place possible to move forward from.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •