Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi2001 View Post
    I feel part of it is to differentiate him from the CW series. We are seeing more of Barry’s personal life including him meeting Iris so he might not be as overly enthusiastic. Like i said the Snyder cut has Barry being much less jokey and less of a fanboy to Batman
    CW Barry is basically just Barry though, so it's a tough comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if the new cut will have a scene where Barry actually takes the name Flash? In the original film, he never actually took a codename, and instead was given it by his Arrowverse counterpart when he appeared in Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    I think they confirmed at a panel that it's canon now that Gustin's Flash inspired him to call himself The Flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Not crazy about the lines on the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think they confirmed at a panel that it's canon now that Gustin's Flash inspired him to call himself The Flash.

Not crazy about the lines on the suit.
    How about the fact that Batman made it for him?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I mean, that's a whole other issue, but I was just talking from a design sense.

Incredible Member

Eh I’m not too big on it but it’s not a big deal to me. I mean the CW series had Cisco make his suits so it isn’t new. They also are going off the logic that the suits are friction proof rather than the flash creating an aura that protects him from it

Incredible Member

I know but it seems like much of the Dceu Flash was done specifically to be different from Gustin (and probably Quicksilver too)

Gustin wears a slick, tight dark red leather suit Miller wears a bright red “armored” suit. Gustin has yellow lighting Miller has blue lightning. Gustin runs normal just sped up Miller runs... weird. Gustin has his team Miller is a loner who needs friends. Gustin was childhood friends with Iris Miller (as far as I can remember) meets Iris for the first time. I even read the Reverse Flash may be a woman which if that’s true would just solidify the idea to me. I don’t have a big issue with this as long as the end result is good though

I just hope Flash gets yellow boots for once. I really don’t get why it’s taken so long. Even Injustice dropped the yellow boots

Not only has Batman basically hijacked his first feature film, they’ve more or less literally turned Flash into a sidekick for Batman. Pretty sad state of things to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not only has Batman basically hijacked his first feature film, they’ve more or less literally turned Flash into a sidekick for Batman. Pretty sad state of things to be honest.
    I would be more upset but this movie has been a dumpster fire from the start. What more could they do that the TV show has not already done?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Eh I’m not too big on it but it’s not a big deal to me. I mean the CW series had Cisco make his suits so it isn’t new. They also are going off the logic that the suits are friction proof rather than the flash creating an aura that protects him from it
    True but after he took inspiration from Gustin you'd think he'd get around to making his own suit.
    I know but it seems like much of the Dceu Flash was done specifically to be different from Gustin (and probably Quicksilver too)

Gustin wears a slick, tight dark red leather suit Miller wears a bright red “armored” suit. Gustin has yellow lighting Miller has blue lightning. Gustin runs normal just sped up Miller runs... weird. Gustin has his team Miller is a loner who needs friends. Gustin was childhood friends with Iris Miller (as far as I can remember) meets Iris for the first time. I even read the Reverse Flash may be a woman which if that’s true would just solidify the idea to me. I don’t have a big issue with this as long as the end result is good though

I just hope Flash gets yellow boots for once. I really don’t get why it’s taken so long. Even Injustice dropped the yellow boots
    I don't think Snyder was deliberately trying to go for something different from the show, just doing his own take with his own visualization of the character.

Thawne as a woman? That might add some undertones to the rivalry.

Gustin wants to do the yellow boots. I think it's a matter of time now.
    It's Tom Holland's Spider-Man all over again.

Next you'll tell me that Thawne kills Nora to get at Batman .

If Gustin gets yellow boots his costume will finally be comic accurate.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

My feelings so well. Barry has been turned into the fast Robin and that's so disrespectful to Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    My feelings so well. Barry has been turned into the fast Robin and that's so disrespectful to Barry.
    I've been calling Miller Kid Flash since we first saw him in the movie, so...not too surprising for me.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I've been calling Miller Kid Flash since we first saw him in the movie, so...not too surprising for me.
    Man, he was Barry in name only.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    that's a very sad thought...

does wb feel they need batman to prop other dc properties? sigh.
    Last edited by liwanag; 08-26-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    that's a very thought...

does wb feel they need batman to prop other dc properties? sigh.
    Batman is all they care and cling to. Everything must have Batman in it and Batman is the answer to all. It is so frustrating.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters: