Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    I want to see an actual comic of this .

That Flash story in the DC Holiday special was pretty sweet as well .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I meant the current Kid Flash, Wallace (I know Wally was the original, but who calls him Kid Flash nowadays? Most people just say Wally). I didn't realise the two Wallace Wests shared Rudolph as their middle name too.
    Considering that Wallace was just supposed to be Wally, yes. They introduced him coming out of Juvenile Hall with his full name of "Wallace Rudolph West," which is exactly OG Wally's name.

Made a lot less sense when Rudy was no longer his dad and apparently his mother hated the Wests and never wanted to interact with them and blah blah Wallace's origin and first like 3 years of existence is a mess.
    Last edited by Dred; 12-24-2020 at 06:20 PM.

merry Christmas to all the Barry fans out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Considering that Wallace was just supposed to be Wally, yes. They introduced him coming out of Juvenile Hall with his full name of "Wallace Rudolph West," which is exactly OG Wally's name.

Made a lot less sense when Rudy was no longer his dad and apparently his mother hated the Wests and never wanted to interact with them and blah blah Wallace's origin and first like 3 years of existence is a mess.
    When classic Wally came back, they should've changed Wallace's middle name too, not just have the younger Wally stop using the nickname - having them both be named after the same grandparent is one thing, but first AND middle name being the same is a bit unrealistic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    When classic Wally came back, they should've changed Wallace's middle name too, not just have the younger Wally stop using the nickname - having them both be named after the same grandparent is one thing, but first AND middle name being the same is a bit unrealistic.
    They haven't mentioned his middle name since anyhow.

When they revamped his life nothing about him makes sense. He just has an unfixably shitty origin that needs to be ignored or completely retconned AGAIN. This isn't even mentioning the weirdness that Daniel had to be like 12 when Wallace was conceived. It's just a big mess.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    What I wouldn't give to see this in real life .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What I wouldn't give to see this in real life .
    come to think of it, flash would probably the perfect person (or one of the few) to deliver all those holiday gifts to everybody.