Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Jessica Drew: Spider-Woman Appreciation 2020

To Know Her Is to Fear Her! Jessica Drew, the Original Spider-Woman is getting a New Solo Series (and a new costume!) by Karla Pacheo and Pere Perez In March! Make 2020 the year of Spider-Woman!

Previous Thread: To Know Here is to Fear Her
    Last edited by Seren; 12-31-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

If you want to see Pere Perez' Jessica, you can visit his Instagram.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Big fan of Pete’s, not sure about the costume. I mean, the last one was fine. Just use this mask, and get rid of the glasses. Hopefully his art will change my mind on it.

There's two problems with this costume... it has webs on it, but Jessica doesn't even have webs, so it doesn't make sense. And the black mask clashes with her hair.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's grown on me and I don't think Marvel's going vto change it anytime soon. I agree about the webs, but I'm starting to like the rest.

Happy New Year, Spider-Woman fans!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    It's grown on me and I don't think Marvel's going vto change it anytime soon. I agree about the webs, but I'm starting to like the rest.
    If the webs weren't there and the mask part was red, then it would be fine, IMHO.

You're probably right though, this is her design at least while this new series is running.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Happy New Year, Spider-Woman fans!
    Happy New Year!!

I'm looking forward to Jessica's.. explosive 2020!

Same here.

In fact, Spider-Woman's year is gonna be great but Black Widow will kick Jess ass.
    SpiderWomanBlackWidow.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 01-01-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I'm really excited for it and Karla Pacheco is good people. Jess is in great hands.

I'm really excited for it and Karla Pacheco is good people. Jess is in great hands.
    I'll wait to say something.

I'm really not familiar with Pacheco's work and l HATED the new costume.

I'll wait.

Happy New Year to Jessica, my favorite spider/spy/mom .

I’m excited for the new Spiderwoman series! The new look is kinda maybe sorta growing on me, we’ll see. Really hope she has the glider webs tho.

To Know Her Is to Fear Her! Jessica Drew, the Original Spider-Woman is getting a New Solo Series (and a new costume!) by Karla Pacheo and Pere Perez In March! Make 2020 the year of Spider-Woman!

Previous Thread: To Know Here is to Fear Her
    I can't believe how much I truly love this cover. I love the annoyed expression of Jessica pondering how she is going to beat the heck out of the person who ripped her mask!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I can't believe how much I truly love this cover. I love the annoyed expression of Jessica pondering how she is going to beat the heck out of the person who ripped her mask!
    That's exactly how I feel about this cover too! I absolutely adore it, which is why I used it for the thread.

Whoever pissed Jess off is gonna regret it.

Speaking of Variants we are getting a Daredevil 19 variant by Mike Del Mundo and I am so excited to see it because this is going to be the closest I'll ever get to Jess teaming up with Matt.
    Last edited by Seren; 01-01-2020 at 03:38 PM.