Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    There was a What If Jessica had succeded in killing Nick Fury but that's all I can think of
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jessi..._(Earth-79101)

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Wasn't that pirate Jessica Drew from Spider-Verse evil? And Jesse from Earth-65 who seemed evil, but was actually okay, just being coerced by Evil Silk.
    I wouldn't say Loomworld Jess was evil...she was more like Elektra? Definitely very much in the gray area. But she had to be in order to survive.

Also today is final order cutoff if you haven't ordered Spider-Woman #1 yet.

For the record, there are a total of 20 Variants so far for issue #1.
    Last edited by Seren; 02-24-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

Imagine a Spider-Woman animated series in the same manner as the Batman animated series.

I"m kind of bummed we haven't seen Jess in animation since her solo series from the 70s.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I"m kind of bummed we haven't seen Jess in animation since her solo series from the 70s.
    Interesting. In this era of having ghost-spider become prominent, I wonder if Jessica will finally be seen in animation any time soon.

Well rumor has it that Sony wants to do a Spider-Women cross over sequel to Into the Spider-Verse, starring Jess, Gwen and Cindy - but we'll see if that happens.

Please write to Marvel and ask them to change it back after this first story arc.

Fantastic Member

Has there been a single variant cover featuring her sunglasses costume? It’s as if they are flat out admitting it was a mistake. Learn from the clues, Marvel!!!!

nope. They've all been the newest one or her classic one. Adam Hughes just announced a #1 Variant 2, bringing the grand total of Spider #1 variants to like 22?

Karla posting some great villain content on her Twitter tonight and I can't WAIT

Also Pere Perez Jess is so pretty

IMG_nslu5c.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ugh. Forgive me for being dumb, but I’m going through my books from Fresh New Start, and reading Captain Marvel #1. They just finished fighting the Kraken, when Jess mentions she glides. When did Jess lose her power of flight, and go back to gliding? I’m really sorry for being so stupid lol. I’m trying to get caught up, but it’s been quite vexing.

She never had flight. That was something Veranke had and after Secret Invasion Jess went back to gliding per Agent of SWORD.

The Marvel booth at C2E2 has a HUGE Spider-Woman mural. It's glorious.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."