Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    That particular piece of Jess n Matt.
    I love this one.

Sometimes Maleev is great.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I love it too. I need this team up happen.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I love it too. I need this team up happen.

Lets ask Nic Lowe and Karla Pacheco.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Oh, they know.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I'm starting right now.

Just keep in mind that you can't pitch ideas at creators bc they can't use it. I'd just write Marvel and be like "hey, how come we haven't seen Daredevil n Spider-Woman team up?"

I would like to see Jess and Matt team-up as well. Let's give her more connections to other major Marvel heroes.

jess.jpg
    Jess by Tim Grayson

cheung.jpg
    I love Cheung's artwork!

Not sure what this is, but pretty sure Jess will punch it.

More Spider-Woman WIP art by Pere Perez

still no cartoon appearance plans? What gives?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    still no cartoon appearance plans? What gives?
    Yeah, that's what I'd like to know, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

No Cartoon, no video games. It annoys me. There's no excuse as to why she shouldn't be in MUA 3 or Marvel Future Fight or Contest of Champions.

No Cartoon, no video games. It annoys me. There's no excuse as to why she shouldn't be in MUA 3 or Marvel Future Fight or Contest of Champions.
    It bothers me so much that she's been neglected from video games for so many years now. Weren't the last games she was playable in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online and Marvel: Avengers Alliance (1 and 2)? I think she was a super late addition to that MMO Marvel Heroes. I find it really bizarre though that she's not playable in any app games. They include Spider-Gwen in all of them and even Silk but never Jessica. For that matter, Jessica Jones gets included in most of these but never our Jessica.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    It bothers me so much that she's been neglected from video games for so many years now. Weren't the last games she was playable in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online and Marvel: Avengers Alliance (1 and 2)? I think she was a super late addition to that MMO Marvel Heroes. I find it really bizarre though that she's not playable in any app games. They include Spider-Gwen in all of them and even Silk but never Jessica. For that matter, Jessica Jones gets included in most of these but never our Jessica.
    If it helps at all, she was available (and playable) in Marvel's Avengers Academy mobile game, which was basically a take on the Marvel Universe if (almost) all the major characters were high school/college-aged. I'd also throw in that she was playable in the Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game, but that might be a sore spot given how the presumption that she's a Spider-Man-related character has kept her out of appearances in Marvel TV/film productions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If it helps at all, she was available (and playable) in Marvel's Avengers Academy mobile game, which was basically a take on the Marvel Universe if (almost) all the major characters were high school/college-aged. I'd also throw in that she was playable in the Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game, but that might be a sore spot given how the presumption that she's a Spider-Man-related character has kept her out of appearances in Marvel TV/film productions.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Avengers Academy. I was pleasantly surprised they included her considering their track record. The only prominent non X-Men or FF character I can think of who was missing in that game was Quicksilver for some strange reason, since they even added Wanda by the end. I knew she was in Spider-Man Unlimited but I don't remember that game ever really taking off and I know next to nothing about it.

I can understand why they can't use her Spider-Woman identity in TV shows, but they could at least introduce her as an ex-HYDRA, now SHIELD Agent who is friends with Carol Danvers and works alongside Nick Fury. That would be better than nothing imo.