Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    As excited as I was at that time for ORIGIN to come out..... I now look at pretty much that entire series as Jessica's false/brainwashed memories by Hydra.

I mean Magnus was redacted.

Bova was sometimes a Cow, sometimes not?!?

Jerry Hunt was redacted

I'll stick to Spider-Woman #1 from the original series and the Evolutionary War stories featuring the Drews (New Mutants Annual Vol 1 #4)
    I was not a fan of any aspect of 'Origin'.

I think the origin in classic Spider-Woman #1 tells us everything we need to know. I thought Claremont's revelation that Miriam Drew was Viper was interesting -- with the assumption that Miriam was resurrected by Chthon. Viper's childhood, however, had previously been shown in a Captain America story - and it was clear she wasn't Miriam Drew -- so that aspect was later resolved in an issue of Cap. Aside from the detail, I think Jess's origin wasn't that complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Some Jess and Carol Danvers BFF appreciation from artist Dan Panosian's Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mSV_khnVX/
    I'm 99% sure that's the Spider-Woman Variant for Captain Marvel #16
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

And here is the ARTGERM Spider-Woman variant

IMG_20200124_182350.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

IMG_20200124_182350.jpg
    A bit too much saturation, but otherwise beautiful work.

IMG_20200124_182350.jpg
    Best super-hero costume ever.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Captain America #18 preview, and yes, we see Jess in action:
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...in-america-18/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ooh yay! I can't wait to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Captain America #18 preview, and yes, we see Jess in action:
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...in-america-18/
    Pheromones as crowd control? Interesting. These are former felons who live in a half-way house and probably haven't had the non-transactional company of a woman in years. Turning herself into Queen Bee could have some unintended and undesired side effects if Jessica isn't careful.

I'd rather not think about that.

Jess has used her pheromones for crowd control before....I think she has more control over them than she used to. Guess we'll have to wait n see.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I remember during the Claremont run, he used her dependency on using drugs to inhibit her pheromones, but they had a negative effect on the rest of her powers.

Yeah but since then that whole theme was dropped and Jess can control them a lot more now.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    everytime i see you post I can only think of this image lol

If there was a similar rendering centering on Jessica, who would be the men surrounding her?

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    For the record German Peralta is the nicest guy ever. And he paints an amazing Jess. I have a commission from him I got at NYCC

For the record German Peralta is the nicest guy ever. And he paints an amazing Jess. I have a commission from him I got at NYCC
    Great artist as well.

Loved his Moon Knight and Thanos.