Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,206 of 1206

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    So, they left out the 7 issue bendis series but included the 18 issue series that featured a different Spider-Woman?
    Looks like anything less than 10 issues is a mini so they did not count them, no.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Looks like anything less than 10 issues is a mini so they did not count them, no.
    Didn't they count Venom's Lethal protector mini back in Marvel Legacy in Venom's legacy number?

Fantastic Member

Yes they did - Marvel's policy on this has been inconsistent, but often limited series have been counted. Not sure whether the 'less than 10 issues' is now policy...

I DO think that given the hype over the Bendis / Maleev series at the time - and the sense that it was an aborted ongoing - it should be counted as opposed to Mattie Franklin's series which was completely unconnected to Jessica's world.

I think editor Lindsey Cohick dropped the ball here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Didn't they count Venom's Lethal protector mini back in Marvel Legacy in Venom's legacy number?
    They did, they even counted Dark Origin for some reason. Hell they counted Renew Your Vows for ASM too lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Preview for Spider-Woman #8 is up.

Issue 9 is out 2/17 so we have a little over a month between issues.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Preview for Spider-Woman #8 is up.

Issue 9 is out 2/17 so we have a little over a month between issues.
    That Alien variant cover is interesting to see, and the Dave Johnson variant makes her look pretty foreboding, which I like. As for the content, Jess is in quite a mess, it seems.
    The spider is always on the hunt.