Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1206
    Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Mike Deodato's instagram giving me "hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows on a snowy day" flashback feels.
    Lovely!

Like your avatar too Judicator..

Jon

According to Pere Perez instagram, Iron Fist is showing up in Spider-Woman #7
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Pere has started art on Spider-Woman #11

And I don't disagree with this take, but it wasn't Karla Pacheco's intent either. Spoilers from Spider-Woman 6
    Last edited by Seren; 12-02-2020 at 09:42 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

And apparently Spider-Woman was nominated for a Best Comic Award during dragoncon. It didn't win but still rad it was nominated.
    Last edited by Seren; 12-03-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    And apparently Spider-Woman was nominated for a Best Comic Award during dragoncon. It didn't win but still rad it was nominated.
    That's pretty cool. Congrats to Karla Pacheco, Pere Perez, and everyone else involved.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Agreed. I think they're doing a pretty great job but I am biased

Agreed. I think they're doing a pretty great job but I am biased
    That's fine, we all have our favorite characters that we'd go to the mats for, regardless.

More news rolling in - Spider-Woman 9 variant by Barachan:

As well as a Spider-Woman #11 Variant WIP and some Fan art (the heels are bit ridiculous) from main Spider-Woman cover artist Junggeon Yoon:

Last edited by Seren; 12-05-2020 at 08:22 AM.

More news rolling in - Spider-Woman 9 variant by Barachan:

As well as a Spider-Woman #11 Variant WIP and some Fan art (the heels are bit ridiculous) from main Spider-Woman cover artist Junggeon Yoon:

Not bad, though I do agree heels are a bit ridiculous for an active profession like super-heroics . . . unless this is her on her downtime . . . and at least the heels can be an impromptu weapon if necessary.

Astonishing Member

Well, the red overcoat certainly gives her outfit a much needed boost of read. To me, you can't approve upon her classic -- it's called classic for a reason. But if they were going to go with something more Spider-Man like (something Stan Lee would have been against), they could have added more red. I especially dislike the black mask/cowl that blends in with her dark hair.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Well, the red overcoat certainly gives her outfit a much needed boost of read. To me, you can't approve upon her classic -- it's called classic for a reason. But if they were going to go with something more Spider-Man like (something Stan Lee would have been against), they could have added more red. I especially dislike the black mask/cowl that blends in with her dark hair.
    I can agree with needing more red, especially in the mask/cowl so it doesn't just blend with her hair. spoilers:
    Kind of like Elektra's new costume as Daredevil in DD 25.
    end of spoilers

Going by what Pere Perez posted on Instagram, at some point Jess will be going back to the motorcycle jacket.

Jess is still using the red for Super Hero work in Captain Marvel.

Going by what Pere Perez posted on Instagram, at some point Jess will be going back to the motorcycle jacket.

That's cool. I actually liked the motorcycle jacket.

Astonishing Member

Well, I guess that's something.

Happy birthday to our favorite surly neighborhood Spider-Woman.

Dec. 7 the is Jessica Drew's birthday in the comics

Also, Vote for Spider-Woman
    Last edited by Seren; 12-07-2020 at 12:53 PM.