Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I just want to go on record as saying...that little snot dressed up as Deadpool had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I just want to go on record as saying...that little snot dressed up as Deadpool had it coming.
    Oh yeah he did. Spoiled little rich @#$&%. A very good first issue. I won’t say anything more until the spoilers thread comes out,

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Oh yeah he did. Spoiled little rich @#$&%. A very good first issue. I won’t say anything more until the spoilers thread comes out,
    It’s out

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ler-Discussion

This...

SW 1.jpg

and this...

SW.jpg

I'm in love with Siqueira's Jess.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-18-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

This is my first SW book and I love the new suit

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

(Too much time on my hands) I was wondering if we’ll see a mashup of the two costumes as this arc ends, like Jess reconciling her hero and for hire identities. Could be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    This is my first SW book and I love the new suit
    Yay! I hope you love Jess as much as we do! And the new costume has grown on me a lot. I like it now
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Ultimate Member

That art is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Also, Karla already had someone in the Preview remark on the new costume, so I'm pretty sure they are aware of the feedback.

I've decided that I like the new costume.
    Makes sense now why it has the webs. The designer is Ronnie. She probably gave her the webs to match Spider-Man like how she made Gwenpool's costume look like Deadpool's! Also, it probably won't be used in other books, since they explained it's specifically for hero for hire jobs. It's also likely to be binned when she finds out about the villain who sent Ronnie the special material.

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Really? No Legacy Numbering? Spider-Ham gets it, but vol 7 of a character dating back to 1977 gets just a big old fat #1?

I was really hoping they could untangle the mess of her publication legacy and put to rest if Julia or Mattie's series 'count'.
    They shouldn't count, they'd have their own legacy numbering. Captain Marvel includes all of Carol Danvers' comics, not Mar-Vell's, Monica's, or Genis's. Kamala's legacy numbering only includes her own books, and not Ms. Marvel vols 1 and 2 which starred Carol.

I'd keep it here, since this is were the Appreciation Thread is, and more people see Jess (myself included) separate from Spidey anyway.
    She actually had an appreciation thread in both sections for some reason until the end of last year. Which I don't see the point of. Keep everything in one place!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spider-Woman #4

SPIDER-WOMAN #4

KARLA PACHECO (W), PERE PEREZ (A), Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON

VILLAIN VARIANT COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON

BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!

• Spider-Woman finds herself in the last place on Earth she wants to be: Wundagore Mountain.

• What could possibly bring Jess back to the place that gave her powers? Who would put someone through that trauma? The answers will shock you!

• It's about to get very, VERY personal.

32 pages, $3.99.

spiderwoman4.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

stretch.jpg

"The stretch is fine"

Priceless....

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Spider-Woman #4

SPIDER-WOMAN #4

KARLA PACHECO (W), PERE PEREZ (A), Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON

VILLAIN VARIANT COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON

BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!

• Spider-Woman finds herself in the last place on Earth she wants to be: Wundagore Mountain.

• What could possibly bring Jess back to the place that gave her powers? Who would put someone through that trauma? The answers will shock you!

• It's about to get very, VERY personal.

32 pages, $3.99.

spiderwoman4.jpg
    Jess going back to Wundagore? Now this could be awesome!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I’m so hyped for it. It was very kinetic, and action heavy. Here are a few avatars for my Jessheads 33462639-5043-4A9D-A648-76F5C502CAAB.jpgCBE1D06A-5AB4-4CB7-8A6D-3640E1421842.jpg346EFD40-32DD-4D9E-9C52-0674FCCCAEB6.jpg
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\