Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Pere Perez' art is so...inconsistent. Check out the first panel of page # 17, issue 3. WTF is that anatomical thing going on with Jessica? Anyway, Pacheco's writing has definitely captured my attention (it's the art that is making me go meh!)

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    I am not going to believe that the film is about Jessica Drew until I see it being confirmed by the studio and/or Wilde herself. Her cryptic spider gif on Twitter only seems to hint that this female-centric Marvel film she is directing is indeed about a Spider-themed lady, but that could be many different people who have been called "Spider-Woman"...from Jess, to Julia, to Mattie to Gwen. Not to mention that it could also be about Araña or even the female Tarantula (Jacinda Rodriguez) or even May Parker.
    The thing is the Spider-Woman movie centering on Jess has been circulating over a year now and a lot of entertainment scoopers having also been saying it's true...so now? Well you're right but I can't help but get my hopes up
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The thing is the Spider-Woman movie centering on Jess has been circulating over a year now and a lot of entertainment scoopers having also been saying it's true...so now? Well you're right but I can't help but get my hopes up
    Believe me, I am praying to the comic book gods (and the Hollywood movie gods) that this film is indeed about Jessica, but I can't help but be a little skeptical.
    If this ends up being an actual Jessica Drew Spider-Woman movie I will be on cloud nine since my two all-time favorite superheroes (Jess and Wonder Woman) would have finally become cinematic commodities.
    I will keep my fingers crossed.

Honestly, skepticism is probably a good thing and I should rein it in. I would say, I am a bit apprehensive bc I'm afraid that if it's Sony only they won't get Jess right. I think if they want to do a Spider-Woman movie they need to collaborate with Marvel like they did on the Spider-Man movies.

I love Perez's art. He's a martial arts instructor and I think he knows how anatomy works in a fight. I love that last page where Jess knocks that dinosaur's head back. It was SOSO Good. Also, that last page. It hurt so good.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Yeah perhaps some skepticism. Since this seems for now to be all Sony. And they are also doing solos for Madam Web & Kraven for SPUMC.
    "Without Sin, what Grace has Forgiveness."

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Pere Perez' art is so...inconsistent. Check out the first panel of page # 17, issue 3. WTF is that anatomical thing going on with Jessica? Anyway, Pacheco's writing has definitely captured my attention (it's the art that is making me go meh!)

I couldn't agree more!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

It's most likely Blade, but I can dream.

Jessica the Accuser...
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post

I need that cover bad.

I"m still over here trying to figure out how Jessica Drew's spoilers:
    mother is still alive.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Seren; 08-23-2020 at 08:54 AM.

OliviaWilde

I wish.....
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

That's interesting. The last I heard (this rumor about a Spider-Woman Movie starring Jess has been going around awhile) was that they were looking for someone in the 25-30yrs range.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    OliviaWilde

I wish.....
    She would be an excellent choice for playing Jessica Drew...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    She would be an excellent choice for playing Jessica Drew...
    hasten to add .....

JD.jpg
    jd2.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Some Spider-Woman panels are up for vote on Comic Frontline Panel of the Week

Pere Perez posted some WIP for Spider-Woman #8