Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That was the point, Spider-Man has a similar costume design but no one mentions it pointing anywhere...its only on Spider-woman that people complain.
    True.

It's a strange time we are living in right now.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

Frankly, I find her current costume not too bad. Like Peter in his Black costume, it did give Jessica a dark, angry vibe, as shown in current 1st issue. Plus, it could work for stealth.
    Last edited by saiyan_earthling; 05-29-2020 at 08:40 PM. Reason: update

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Plus, it could work for stealth.
    Maybe, maybe not. Jessica has a bright yellow inverted triangle on her forehead and another on her chest just above center mass and near her heart. The whites of her eyes are pretty good beacons, too, in dark environs. If she didn't have superhuman agility and reflexes, snipers would love her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 05-31-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Karla Pacheco is currently working on issue #7 of Spider-Woman.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Jessica has a bright yellow inverted triangle on her forehead and another on her chest just above center mass and near her heart. The whites of her eyes are pretty good beacons, too, in dark environs. If she didn't have superhuman agility and reflexes, snipers would love her.
    Those elements are so small and unless she is directly in light, arent likely to be visible

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The current outfit is still significantly more stealthy then the "Shoot me now" bright red and yellow of her classic outfit, which also has the triangles on her head and chest and large white eyes.
    Last edited by Seren; 05-31-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Those elements are so small and unless she is directly in light, arent likely to be visible
    Not too small for some of the marksman that I know. Depends on the angle, too, I suppose. All it takes is enough ambient light for Jessica to see for someone else to see her. Or did Jessica get a recent power upgrade and now can see in complete darkness? (I admittedly don't keep current with everyone's ever-evolving power kit.) Not that it's a big deal, since Jessica's agility allows her to dodge bullets at last check.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The current outfit is still significantly more stealthy then the "Shoot me now" bright red and yellow of her classic outfit, which also has the triangles on her head and chest and large white eyes.
    True, but again, when is the last time Jessica was shot even wearing that bright tomato? There really isn't a logical reason for her to wear that much black, given that the in-story narrative conjoins suspended disbelief. She can wear any color and still not get detected in many stealthy situations.

The point of your original post was how her current costume is a sniper's dream. I was just point out her classic one was as well.

That said, your dislike of the new costume is well documented. Some people here like it and you are not going to change their minds, just like we are not going to change yours. Agree to disagree. It's super hero comics. Logic flies out the window a lot of the time.

Karla Pacheco is currently working on issue #7 of Spider-Woman.
    At the current pace with everything rescheduled, that would be the December? issue. Unless we get some double shipping months?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    At the current pace with everything rescheduled, that would be the December? issue. Unless we get some double shipping months?
    Sounds about right. I doubt they'll double ship. If they were going to do that they'd probably have solicited it already.

Not that that can't change. It seems she's far enough ahead that they could if they wanted to.

Jessicas.

Jennifer Connelly as Jessica Drew is just perfect.

jessicas.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Sounds about right. I doubt they'll double ship. If they were going to do that they'd probably have solicited it already.

Not that that can't change. It seems she's far enough ahead that they could if they wanted to.
    Double ship. I hardly spent any money during the lockdown. I’m ready to spend. Double ship everything until Marvel is completely back on schedule. I’ll buy it. I’m still trying to figure out what is coming out Wednesday. The Marvel release calendar is blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Double ship. I hardly spent any money during the lockdown. I’m ready to spend. Double ship everything until Marvel is completely back on schedule. I’ll buy it. I’m still trying to figure out what is coming out Wednesday. The Marvel release calendar is blank.
    That's because they aren't shipping any floppies this week. Maybe a few Graphic novels?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    That's because they aren't shipping any floppies this week. Maybe a few Graphic novels?
    DC is cranking them out. What is holding up Marvel?