Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I wonder if the point of that new outfit is stealth? If so, they could have altered the classic outfit without going all Spider-Man. I don't know why anyone would want her to no pop though on the comic book page. Black is definitely practical, but not always comic book friendly.

saw this image yesterday in one of my comic books.

spider woman tron.jpg

Now I know where the idea for this new uniform came from.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I wonder if the point of that new outfit is stealth? If so, they could have altered the classic outfit without going all Spider-Man. I don't know why anyone would want her to no pop though on the comic book page. Black is definitely practical, but not always comic book friendly.
    In a recent interview, Karla said that with what they have planned for Jess, this costume is what she needs right now. Also, the costume was most likely in the works before she even got the series.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    saw this image yesterday in one of my comic books.

spider woman tron.jpg

Now I know where the idea for this new uniform came from.
    I loved those Tron Legacy-inspired variant covers.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I need to hunt that one down.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm not sure where you get the idea that Jess and Peter are close? Like there's mutual respect there and they talk from time to time but i don't get the impression that they are bff's like her and Carol. Hell, Jess was closer to Clint than she ever was Peter.
    There is potential for Jess and Peter to develop a strong friendship that's on par with The Black Cat. There are so many similarities between them such as a tragic past that's tied to the death of a loved one. Something that Jessica can relate to. The more Jess gets to know the real character to Peter Parker, the stronger their friendship will be. If Jess gets to know Peter as a person in the same manner as Carol Danvers, she'll look past his wise crack jokes.LOL

What I would be cool to see is for Jessica to work with The Black Cat, which has yet to happen...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-01-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Unfortunately, doing that team-up now would seem to be ripping off a Silk storyline.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Isn't Jess like older than Peter? Anyways, Pete always has had enough relationships with women (MJ, Felicia, and Bobbi), and as much as I'd love Spiders Man and Woman to get together, I think they already have their hands full on each of their own ends. If you wanna see the shipping happen, email Marvel.

If I email then enough, I'll get my Daredevil/Spider-Woman team up I've always wanted. I'm one step closer anyway, since we're getting a Mike Del Mundo Spider-Woman Variant for Daredevil 19

Karla was on another podcast

Uh. Definitely NSFW, FYI.
    Last edited by Seren; 02-03-2020 at 05:07 PM.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Daredevil Spider-Woman Variant is the best one yet. Art by Mike Del Mundo

IMG_20200204_210209.jpg

Daredevil Spider-Woman Variant is the best one yet. Art by Mike Del Mundo

IMG_20200204_210209.jpg
    Awesome!!!!

If I email then enough, I'll get my Daredevil/Spider-Woman team up I've always wanted. I'm one step closer anyway, since we're getting a Mike Del Mundo Spider-Woman Variant for Daredevil 19
    Jess is alone right now.
    Matt is a ladies' man....