Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

There's an interview with Karla and some (GORGEOUS) Interior art in this week's issue of Comic Book News
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I now believe Darthfury isn't wrong. I didn't think that was possible XP

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately, doing that team-up now would seem to be ripping off a Silk storyline.
    I do not consider Silk as being a friend of Peter Parker. Jessica Drew is a friend of Peter Parker. For once I would love to see Jessica become a reoccurring ally of Spider-Man as well as The Black Widow. There is so much story potential between Jessica and Peter as well as Natasha and Peter respectively. It would add something different to their respective dynamic. A good example is Black Cat becoming a reoccurring ally of Daredevil and Hawkeye respectively.

What I want to see is Black Cat and Jessica working together....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Isn't Jess like older than Peter? Anyways, Pete always has had enough relationships with women (MJ, Felicia, and Bobbi), and as much as I'd love Spiders Man and Woman to get together, I think they already have their hands full on each of their own ends. If you wanna see the shipping happen, email Marvel.
    I would rather see Jessica and Peter develop their friendship rather than a crash and burn romantic relationship. The reason to why Peter's relationship with MJ worked was because they started out as friends. I wish that this would be applied towards Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers respectively. It's such a shame that the 2010's, Peter has had little to no interaction with Carol Danvers or Jessica Drew. Peter could certainly work well as a supporting character in their world in a non-Spidey role as a scientist as he would fit in well with The Carol Corps and Jessica's Strike Force...

Jessica Drew made her first appearance 43 years ago today (2/10/1977) in Marvel Spotlight #32.

In a twist of fate, Spider-Woman writer Karla Pacheco ALSO made her first appearance today.
    Last edited by Seren; 02-10-2020 at 03:23 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Lucky You. Variant cover for Black Cat #10 out March 4th

Last edited by Seren; 02-10-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Jessica Drew made her first appearance 43 years ago today (2/10/1977) in Marvel Spotlight #32.

In a twist of fate, Spider-Woman writer Karla Pacheco ALSO made her first appearance today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Lucky You. Variant cover for Black Cat #10 out March 4th

Amazing! And yes, yes, indeed. I'm still waiting for the Jessica Drew/Felicia Hardy team-up (or fight).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

They would definitely be fun together, no doubt. Felicia was supposed to be part of Jessica's rogue's gallery anyway XD It's long past due.

Spider-Woman: Sony Reportedly Plans to Expand Spider-Verse with Jessica Drew

https://www.cbr.com/spider-woman-jes...-spider-verse/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Still way too much black.
    The more I think about Spider-Woman's new costume, the more thankful I am that they didn't do anything like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The more I think about Spider-Woman's new costume, the more thankful I am that they didn't do anything like this:
    Yeah, that is a good thing, in retrospect.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Suddenly I am loving the new costume.

That rumor is from the most reliable source so far. Interesting.