Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Just throwing this speculation out here:

https://thegww.com/are-sonys-spider-...-and-the-same/

TL;DR - the article speculates that the reported Spider-Woman movie might be an evolution of the Madame Web movie that Sony was reportedly producing last year, and that Julia Carpenter might be the titular role instead of Jessica, since she has been both Spider-Woman and Madame Web in the comics.
    That seems more likely.

I really like the Dell'otto cover.

And Karla has confirmed that Gerry is in the new series. Baby isn't going anywhere.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    And Karla has confirmed that Gerry is in the new series. Baby isn't going anywhere.
    Awesome! If Gerry is back that means Roger will be back too. Gerry still needs someone to look after him while Jess is working.

Let me be clear. She said he was there and it was followed by a very evil chuckle. And something about a goat.

Im under the impression that we might not see him as often as we did in the last series.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Ugh.
    I wish Bendis and Maleev had not abandoned their Spider-Woman comic after just 7 issues.
    That was such a great SW...
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 02-16-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Ugh.
    I wish Bendis and Maleev had not abandoned their Spider-Woman comic after just 7 issues.
    That was such a great SW...
    It was. And Karla has also mentioned in interviews that she's pulling a lot from Bendis' Jessica Drew, particularly Spider-Woman: Origin. This one is gonna be pretty dark compared to the last series methinks.

She's not retconning anything away, but building on what already there. I'm really excited.

I wonder if this series will at all point out how similar Jessica’s new costume is to Miles’ even if jokingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wonder if this series will at all point out how similar Jessica’s new costume is to Miles’ even if jokingly.
    I feel like it's highly likely.

Sanctum Sanctorum Exclusive Spider-Woman variants by Rian Gonzales. The New suit version is a virgin variant:

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Sanctum Sanctorum Exclusive Spider-Woman variants by Rian Gonzales. The New suit version is a virgin variant:

Hmmm...well.....errrrr…..ummmm….uhhh...…whoomff….. whew.......ok.......yeeeeah…...I guess....ummm….ok.....ok......

(Sounds the wife makes when she's chosen a paint color for a room, spends three days painting it, yet still isn't quite as in love with the results as she was when she first saw the color sample.)

Astonishing Member

The design has all the markings of something that was designed by committee -- which is why it is a failure, in my opinion.

Doesn't anyone think the sheer Amount of Variants we are getting is interesting? We are getting at least 16 for Spider-woman #1 (that's including the 4 store exclusives) and 22 Variants across other titles. That's nuts.

I'm not complaining, it's great to see Jess getting all the love from Marvel. I'm just really surprised.

And I am getting them all but the 1:500 and the 1:200
    Last edited by Seren; 02-19-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Fantastic Member

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/02...me-job-covers/

Karla Pacheco talks about the Spider-woman upcoming series.
    Last edited by Distraction; 02-19-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Beat me too it. I find it interesting that the new suit apparently has some surprises. I can't wait.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I miss the under-wings already.

SPIDER-WOMAN #3
    KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PéREZ (A)
    Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    VILLAIN Variant Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY KRIS ANKA
    DINO-MIGHT!
    With another all-out attack on her client, Spider-Woman is really beginning to regret taking this gig.
    As the tables turn yet again, a quick escape leads to the last place on Earth Jess wants to be.
    The shocking return of someone from Jess’s past ups the ante and throws Spider-Woman’s life into chaos!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SW 3.jpg
    SW 3.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."