Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I hate how there is no separation between her black mask and black hair. Seriously, this was designed by a professional?!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    SPIDER-WOMAN Relaunch Weaves a Web of New Foes, Old Threats - and No SKRULLS

https://www.newsarama.com/49354-spid...interview.html

Attachment 94261
    That's an excellent Interview. Thanks for sharing!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

You're welcome, my friend.

jess walking.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I hate how there is no separation between her black mask and black hair. Seriously, this was designed by a professional?!
    Please email mailto:spideyoffice@marvel.com and ask them to change it back to the original!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I really wish they would give her a run in her old costume...it's such a good costume despite what a very few (but admittedly vocal group) say, which is all the funnier considering it was designed by a woman. I did email both the spidey office and marvel comics in general when it was first announced, but obviously never heard back.

They don't usually email you back, but I know for a fact they read them.

Also Jess is in the classic suit in Strikeforce.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

“and yesss...we will see Roger and baby Gerry...though for how long…hmm.” Looks like they will at least have a cameo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Please email mailto:spideyoffice@marvel.com and ask them to change it back to the original!
    I think I will do you one better and send snail mail.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I think I will do you one better and send snail mail.
    The more the better!

I just emailed them again!

Jess shows up in the classic costume bin Captain Marvel 16 next week. She's all in San Francisco in that issue which makes me wonder if Jessicas own series has her going back there?

I bet she is

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Jess shows up in the classic costume bin Captain Marvel 16 next week. She's all in San Francisco in that issue which makes me wonder if Jessicas own series has her going back there?

I bet she is
    Natasha's also going to San Francisco in her series, which makes me want a team-up/crossover, but I think I remember either one or the other author saying there were no short-term plans for that.

Yeah Kelly said there are no plans for it at the moment but depending on how both stories go, she did see potential for a team up.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Been saying that since last week XD glad someone else finally noticed.