Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Natasha's also going to San Francisco in her series, which makes me want a team-up/crossover, but I think I remember either one or the other author saying there were no short-term plans for that.
    I’m here for all these female headlining solos. I’ll support all of them until my budget no longer lets me.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Who are some of the Marvel villains not usually associated with Jess, that you’d like to see in this book? Maybe becoming part of her regular rogues gallery?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Who are some of the Marvel villains not usually associated with Jess, that you’d like to see in this book? Maybe becoming part of her regular rogues gallery?
    Edit bc I misread.... I'd like to see Jess got against Madame Masque. I mean they've fought before but still.

Octavia Vermis is the new big bad for Jess bit I won't be surprised not Viper were to make an appearance
    Last edited by Seren; 03-12-2020 at 05:29 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

VILLAINS.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Joystick. They already met once in Thunderbolts by Fabian Nicieza, even if the Jessica there turned out to be Veranke in disguise the whole time, so Jessica meeting Joystick for real . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ahh yes a preview!!!!! I'm liking what I see. Jess is wasting no time getting to the ass kicking.
    Karla seems to have a great hold on her voice too
    Last edited by Seren; 03-12-2020 at 04:06 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    God, I love Pere’s art on this book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

God, that father's stupid. Didn't adapt his wheelchair-bound daughter's birthday present car. Which means she won't be able to use it. What's he planning to do, get the girl an implant like Batgirl's?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

God, I love Pere’s art on this book.
    Agreed. His art is amazing!

@Digifiend - you ok? It's one page in a whole book and he basically says she won't need it because he has plans.

If you got something for your birthday wouldn't you want to use it ASAP? That girl wanted to and can't, so her Dad's ended up disappointing her. You could see her excitement turn to annoyance on that page - Dad didn't think this through.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Got a nice laugh out of the meta joke of the Hawkeye and Spider-Woman dressed teens making out in the background.

Still hate the suit. Pere’s art makes it palatable, but I buckled down and started using the Kaare Andrews variant for one of my phone wallpapers. Idk why, but that cover is pure sex to me. That and the Cheung Shang-Chi cover. This year looks amazing for so many of my favorite characters.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

SPIDER-WOMAN Relaunch Weaves a Web of New Foes, Old Threats - and No SKRULLS

https://www.newsarama.com/49354-spid...interview.html

Attachment 94261
    “ there’s someone from Jess’s past who will have a huge impact -“

So who do we think this may be??

Viper? Jonathan Drew? Bova? High Evolutionary? David Ishma? Lindsay? Magnus? Scotty McDowell?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If you got something for your birthday wouldn't you want to use it ASAP? That girl wanted to and can't, so her Dad's ended up disappointing her. You could see her excitement turn to annoyance on that page - Dad didn't think this through.
    It also kind of seemed like he might have done something drastic and irresponsible, like maybe fall for a supervillain's scam, in order to put this plan into effect. But whatever it is, it was clearly done without her consent.