Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    “ there’s someone from Jess’s past who will have a huge impact -“

So who do we think this may be??

Viper? Jonathan Drew? Bova? High Evolutionary? David Ishma? Lindsay? Magnus? Scotty McDowell?
    God, I hope it’s Gypsy Moth. The Hangman. The Brothers Grimm. Maybe the Flying Tiger. Angarr the Screamer! Ugh. I’m z-listing out.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    God, I hope it’s Gypsy Moth. The Hangman. The Brothers Grimm. Maybe the Flying Tiger. Angarr the Screamer! Ugh. I’m z-listing out.
    Especially Sybil! Would love to see her go back to being GM. Maybe a redesigned GM/Skein amalgamated costume.

Brothers Grimm too!

Hell, Jess could fight and then take control of whole Night Shift.

Maybe Tigra?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Lindsay Mccabe!

Jess (Strikeforce) by Peralta.

ETAOTvZXYAEY5K8.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

That preview is as meh as one gets.
    And sorry, but the costume still sucks majorly.

I have to admit that the whole Otto Vermis's daughter thing intrigues me, and I am definitely going to try this book for at least three issues, but I can't imagine being totally hooked with art this bland and a costume this badly designed.
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 03-13-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    And sorry, but the costume still sucks majorly.
    Please send an email to spideyoffice@marvel.com and ask them to change it back to the original. Note “okay to print” in the event there is a letters page.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 03-14-2020 at 05:39 AM.

One thing that’s always bugged me. And I’m not sure if it was clarified in Evolutionary War.....

Where were Wanda and Pietro during Jessica’s time on Wundagore? Was she in stasis? Did they ever see her??

I think nshe was in stasis.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Please send an email to spideyoffice@marvel.com and ask them to change it back to the original. Note “okay to print” in the event there is a letters page.
    I honestly wonder how much it is that they pay attention to negative feedback from their fans. You never seem to see any of that make it into the letters portion nor do you see them respond with it with change in the comics. It seems the only points where it even seemed to have any noticeable reaction was with Secret Empire and even that’s stretching it.

Oh no. If you read letters pages from the hopeless run of Spider-Woman there are some negative ones. I promise you, they read every email they get. Just don't be a jerk when you email them.

Also, Karla already had someone in the Preview remark on the new costume, so I'm pretty sure they are aware of the feedback.

I've decided that I like the new costume.

That said, I am digging the artwork and everything about that Preview. I fully expect Karla Pacheco to throw us some curve balls.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Would someone mind posting the preview pages? Newsarama's preview format is just not mobile friendly...sigh.

Especially Sybil! Would love to see her go back to being GM. Maybe a redesigned GM/Skein amalgamated costume.

Brothers Grimm too!

Hell, Jess could fight and then take control of whole Night Shift.
    That would be awesome if Jess lead the Night Shift. I loved these guys when I was a kid.

what city is she based out of now? I hope it is on the west coast. many spiders already on the east coast. and someone needs to redeem the spider-name out west because of Otto's recent antics.