Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

What would you guys say is Jessica Drew’s rogues gallery? One example I’ve seen:

Viper, the Brothers Grimm, the Needle, the Flying Tiger, Nekra, Dr. Karl Malus, the Hangman, Gypsy Moth, the Human Fly, Daddy Long Legs, Turner D. Century, the Waxman, Morgan Le Fey

I'd think that's pretty accurate with Morgan and Viper being the biggest ones. You could probably add Skrulls to the list.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    What would you guys say is Jessica Drew’s rogues gallery? One example I’ve seen:

Viper, the Brothers Grimm, the Needle, the Flying Tiger, Nekra, Dr. Karl Malus, the Hangman, Gypsy Moth, the Human Fly, Daddy Long Legs, Turner D. Century, the Waxman, Morgan Le Fey
    I’m wondering if Malus is the one responsible for assigning her the new costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah . . . at least comics are starting to come back tomorrow, I think.
    Yeah, but unless it's going digital exclusive, no Spider-Woman until at least July 15th (weird that we still don't know what Marvel's doing on the last three weeks of July when the DC August solicits are out).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

i think you're onto something with Malus.

I've also hear theories that the new suit is a sybmiote, but honestly, I think they missed the boat there. Should have done it when they introduced Sleeper.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I'd like her rogues as: Nekra, Cthon, Morgan le Fey, Viper, Hydra, the High Evolutionary (when he's feeling evil), Skein, Brothers Grimm and that horrifying melting guy. That issue was deeply upsetting; I loved it.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Didn't want the page to go by without at least one image of Jessica being her awesome self. If I can ever push myself to draw her new costume, I'll post an original piece.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I'd like her rogues as: Nekra, Cthon, Morgan le Fey, Viper, Hydra, the High Evolutionary (when he's feeling evil), Skein, Brothers Grimm and that horrifying melting guy. That issue was deeply upsetting; I loved it.
    Morgan le Fey is a must. I also would love for Jessica to tussle with an entire team of bad guys by herself. Something like the Frightful Four or Sinister Six. A Serpent Crown wielding psychotic cult fiend would be nice, too. And then there's the Maker (evil Reed Richards), which would be fun, especially if the High Evolutionary were roped into the plot.

As for superhero appearances, Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) is at the top of my wish list. But I wouldn't mind seeing Ghost Rider, the Falcon, Silver Surfer, Jean Grey, Moon Knight, Spitfire, the Hulk and Beta Ray Bill make cameos.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't include Needle, Hangman, Turner, Daddy Long Legs, Flying Tiger or Waxman in a Spider-Woman rogues gallery. Yes, Jess faced them all in the past, but most of these were one-timers.

I would include the people behind her current outfit. Sorry, but I still feel nauseated when I see it.

Maybe some Daredevil foes:

Lady Bullseye
    Typhoid Mary
    Kingpin
    Owl
    Mr. Fear.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I've also hear theories that the new suit is a sybmiote, but honestly, I think they missed the boat there. Should have done it when they introduced Sleeper.
    It had better not be - that'd be totally ripping off Spider-Gwen.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Maybe some Daredevil foes:

Lady Bullseye
    Typhoid Mary
    Kingpin
    Owl
    Mr. Fear.

Jess teamed up with King Pin in Secret Empire Dr. Strange. Would kind of like to see some aftermath of that. She and Nat faced Lady Bullseye in Secret Avengers too - that was a fun run. Also, I am 100% here for Jess vs. Typhoid Mary. Also give me my Spider-Woman Daredevil teamup PLEASE Marvel.

Brother's Grimm only fought once, but they were teammates or the sons of Jess' evil landlord, right? Maybe bring back a real blast from the past!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Morgan le Fey is a must. I also would love for Jessica to tussle with an entire team of bad guys by herself. Something like the Frightful Four or Sinister Six. A Serpent Crown wielding psychotic cult fiend would be nice, too. And then there's the Maker (evil Reed Richards), which would be fun, especially if the High Evolutionary were roped into the plot.

As for superhero appearances, Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) is at the top of my wish list. But I wouldn't mind seeing Ghost Rider, the Falcon, Silver Surfer, Jean Grey, Moon Knight, Spitfire, the Hulk and Beta Ray Bill make cameos.
    I'd love to see her reconnect with some X-Men! Betsy would be perfect because Morgan le Fey just popped up in Excalibur! No idea how that fight turned out, but Morgan le Fey is one of those magical time travelers who never really goes away.

I'm still bummed Bendis' X-Men confronted Carol, but not Jessica Drew. I know their time together was short, but she was still important to them. Maybe she could appear in Maruaders if Kate comes back since the other X-Men don't leave the island. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I wouldn't include Needle, Hangman, Turner, Daddy Long Legs, Flying Tiger or Waxman in a Spider-Woman rogues gallery. Yes, Jess faced them all in the past, but most of these were one-timers.

I would include the people behind her current outfit. Sorry, but I still feel nauseated when I see it.
    Hahaha
    I was partial to the jacket (I even bought one!) but I'm glad she lost sunglasses. It's really not that bad, but I hate the Spider-Man lines!! She's not a Spider-Man character!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Hahaha
    I was partial to the jacket (I even bought one!) but I'm glad she lost sunglasses. It's really not that bad, but I hate the Spider-Man lines!! She's not a Spider-Man character!
    Yeah, exactly. Just because her hero name begins with a "Spider"-prefix doesn't make her a Spider-Man character.
    The spider is always on the hunt.