Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Gorgeous. it just hit me how much like Captain Marvel's costume her own looks there

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Victoria Beckham? Or Kate Beckinsale ?

Probably based on Kate Beckinsale.

Though the last rumor I heard (which was a few months ago) is that if Sony were to cast Jessica Drew they want an actress between the ages of 25-31? 35?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Jaclyn Smith circa 1980 could have played Jessica. (perfect!)
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 06-02-2020 at 06:06 PM.

I am dying to see Jessica in the MCU and as Carol's best friend so the general public sees her as the main Spider-Woman and not Spider-Gwen.

Sasha's take on the Manara cover ,...

She's got some points, but I still think since Marvel was giving her the new costume and trying to move Jess away from the cheesecake, they shouldn't have done it. He's a more fitting cover artist for Black Cat or Emma Frost, who embrace that part of themselves. Jessica never really has.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Captain America #20 (May, 2020). Art by Ben Caldwell.

Awesome.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I do love that one. But of all the Variants the Daredevil 19 by Mike Del Mundo is my favorite. I'd love for Jess and Matt to team up for an arc or two.

IMG_20200204_210209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I do love that one. But of all the Variants the Daredevil 19 by Mike Del Mundo is my favorite. I'd love for Jess and Matt to team up for an arc or two.

IMG_20200204_210209.jpg
    maleev DD and SW.jpg

Don't put Jessica to work with Matt, you know the consequences.

How come I didn't know that existed until now?

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    How come I didn't know that existed until now?
    Maleev's art?

That particular piece of Jess n Matt.