Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Interesting, wonder why that particular issue. Gypsy Moth or Madame Dolly?
    I think it's bc of Ravencroft... For Sybil.
    Last edited by Seren; 01-11-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Here is a link to an absolutely TERRIFYING Jessica. I feel bad for whoever is getting that smile.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Nice inks.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Here is a link to an absolutely TERRIFYING Jessica. I feel bad for whoever is getting that smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nice inks.
    Very nice. I bet whoever's on the receiving end is gonna think twice before demanding someone smile for them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Weird that she'd smile after getting a soaking. Maybe whatever got her wet didn't work the way the villain planned?

I see an art mistake there. The triangle on her mask overlaps her hair, which should, of course, be over it, not behind it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Funny enough, that's both Jessica Drew of 616 and Jessica Drew of Ultimate in the pic here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I noticed that too. Nice touch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    This is the best rendering of the new costume I’ve seen so far, by Luciano Vecchio via Twitter. This makes me like it quite a bit more.

Attachment 91333
    Still way too much black.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I stand by my statement -- because making her costume derivative of Spider-Man's isn't going to attract Spider-Man fans. And it's really odd that Carol Danvers -- who had a major connection to Captain Mar-Vell has changed to a costume that is not derivative of his -- and that Spider-Woman is going the other way --- when she has no connection to Peter Parker.

And beyond that -- the outfit is just not a good design. I mean -- black hair and black mask -- anyone who graduate from Design 101 would know that is a major mistake! I don't understand how it got approved.
    If Spider-Man becomes a reoccurring guest in Jessica's series and vice versa, I'll buy. They are friends. Yet no writer wants to do a Spider-Man and Spider-Woman adventure that has nothing to do with The Avengers or Spiderverse.

As far as having no connection to Peter Parker, that can change as it always does with retcon. Carol Danvers had nothing to do with Jessica until Claremont established that. Sabretooth had nothing to do with Wolverine until 1986 with the Mutant Massacre.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-18-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Karla did a signing today and apparently showed some Spider-Woman pages and I am jealous of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    If Spider-Man becomes a reoccurring guest in Jessica's series and vice versa, I'll buy. They are friends. Yet no writer wants to do a Spider-Man and Spider-Woman adventure that has nothing to do with The Avengers or Spiderverse.

As far as having no connection to Peter Parker, that can change as it always does with retcon. Carol Danvers had nothing to do with Jessica until Claremont established that. Sabretooth had nothing to do with Wolverine until 1986 with the Mutant Massacre.
    Which happens to be a few months after Power Man and Iron Fist was cancelled. Claremont must've been waiting until then to use him.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This podcast is interviewing Karla tonight. Any questions you have get in by 7 PM EST

Pretty sure this is the Captain Marvel 16 Variant.

From Captain Marvel: The End.
    https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...433724928?s=19
    spoilers:
    Adult Gerry.
    end of spoilers
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EO7tN3bU...png&name=large