Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Jessica takes the lead in the finale of Strikeforce!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/01/st...marvel-comics/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jessica takes the lead in the finale of Strikeforce!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/01/st...marvel-comics/
    Cannot wait to see what's up Jessica's sleeve. And I'm glad Angela at least didn't assume the worst about her like Blade did.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Karla has gone on record to say that by the end of issue 7 we'll be calling for blood.

That doesn't bode too well for Jess I don't think... can't wait to see what's in store.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Karla has gone on record to say that by the end of issue 7 we'll be calling for blood.

That doesn't bode too well for Jess I don't think... can't wait to see what's in store.
    Whose blood, I wonder?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Whose blood, I wonder?
    Hers? But she didn't specify ��

I really don't know but Jess is definitely going to be put through the ringer from the sounds of it.

So...classic red costume on the cover and hybrid classic/biker jacket costume inside. Mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    So...classic red costume on the cover and hybrid classic/biker jacket costume inside. Mess.
    I'm pretty sure she's wearing the jacket on top of the classic costume.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's wearing the jacket on top of the classic costume.
    She absolutely is and I kinda love it. You see her pull it on a couple times over the classic suit. She had it for the club in issue 2 and has been dragging it around with her.

Now Marvel editors are getting in it XD

Spider-Woman #5/100 is getting a Peach Momoko Variant

Spider-Woman #5/100 is getting a Peach Momoko Variant
    Cool. I've liked what I've seen of Peach Momoko's art so far.

Peach Momoko Variant for Spider-Woman #5/#100. This is going to be a Virgin variant, but I'd like to think they'd do a trade dress too. Spider-Woman Legacy #100 is going to have 12 (13?) Variants.

Virgin variants still need the name of the comic and a barcode on them, so the back cover would probably have the trade dress.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Virgin variants still need the name of the comic and a barcode on them, so the back cover would probably have the trade dress.
    The picture I posted is Trade Dress. The virgin will be 1:100 without the logo on the front. A bardcode on the back doesn't make it a trade dress.

Peach Momoko Variant for Spider-Woman #5/#100. This is going to be a Virgin variant, but I'd like to think they'd do a trade dress too. Spider-Woman Legacy #100 is going to have 12 (13?) Variants.

Wow, that's pretty cool.