Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Someone in this thread somewhere had fancasted Ella Balinska as Jessica Drew and I am so late to this party, but let it be known that I am HERE FOR IT
    No, she is the perfect Storm. Olivia Wilde should be Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    No, she is the perfect Storm. Olivia Wilde should be Jess.
    I shall disagree. That said, I wouldn't mind olivia wilde as Jess, but the current rumor is the want someone between 25-30 for the role. Which rules out a lot of my top picks
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

I much rather Olivia have fun as a villain. Like Viper or Octavia Vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    OliviaWilde

I wish.....
    I’m keeping expectations reasonable because the Spider-GWEN factor. What’s their comparative popularity, I wonder?

Also wondering if this is the closest we have to a Spider-Woman shirt ala Gerry Drew...

I have that shirt and for now - it probably is.

Fun Fact: Grown up Gerry looking like Marchand was not on purpose, but when Karla Pacheco saw Captain Marvel The End she cackled with glee.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I have that shirt and for now - it probably is.

Fun Fact: Grown up Gerry looking like Marchand was not on purpose, but when Karla Pacheco saw Captain Marvel The End she cackled with glee.
    Wow. That's interesting to know.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I mean if you want more insight into the series she recently did a rather long interview with a Spider-Woman fansite recently.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I mean if you want more insight into the series she recently did a rather long interview with a Spider-Woman fansite recently.
    Thanks. I'll have to check that one out.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I like the development, if it holds up and remains canon.

Same - I really like Rebecca, so I hope she sticks around. I am 99.9% more we'll be seeing Octavia pop up elsewhere.

Oops - that article twice refers to Rebecca as Rachel - which is the name of another Spider-Woman's relative (Julia's daughter).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oops - that article twice refers to Rebecca as Rachel - which is the name of another Spider-Woman's relative (Julia's daughter).
    you're like Karnak and find the flaw in all things.

More variant covers heading our way, this time for Spider-Woman #6 (the Captain Marvel team up issue)

Olivia Wilde just name dropped Fiege, so if this movie is ineed Spider-Woman, it looks more and more like it'll be in the MCU.