Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You say that yet I feel my boy Billy bas been very underused so far and heavily underpowered just to fit the plot, him, Daimen, and Monica truthfully. Billy has never had problems or a limit on his teleporting or ever exhausted himself after a couple of spells and I hate that was ever written on paper!!

Yet I'm willing to forgive these little things because I love the story and the cast so I can let it slide because I'm positive these little details will never stick.

That being said her favorite is clearly Angela she gets majority of the page time, which is fine because she's amazing and written very well.
    I agree with you power wise, but I guess I have liked the emotional range he's shown

Amazing Member

So another list of releases came out today and Strikeforce is noticeably absent at least through July. Anyone else think this is going to fall off the list since Toni Howard is working on X of Swords for September?

There is supposed to be an Empyre tie in. I think we'll get to that, maybe an issue or two after, but that's it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

If it's digital exclusive (quite likely, better selling books have gone that way) we won't get much notice of the release date at all. But yeah, I can certainly see the issue originally solicited for June being the last.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    So another list of releases came out today and Strikeforce is noticeably absent at least through July. Anyone else think this is going to fall off the list since Toni Howard is working on X of Swords for September?
    ...and Peralta is drawing Maestro.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I had this pegged as most likely ending at issue #12 but I'll be glad to be wrong. The premise and formation of the team was so tied to a specific thing(wake of crossover) that moving beyond that was going to take work. Work that 6 issue arcs don't usually allow for in the current industry format.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Hopefully the team can continue in some form.

They should be going up against lots of supernatural creatures, perhaps ones who hide from the general public:

https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf372...fiends-5e.html

August solicits out, no Strikeforce. Sorry guys, safe to say it's going to be final issues on digital and then adios.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    August solicits out, no Strikeforce. Sorry guys, safe to say it's going to be final issues on digital and then adios.
    Probably...but until that's confirmed I'm going to hold out a bit of hope. There's still a chance it could reappear in September, although the extended delay won't do the book's sales any favours even if it does come back.

so the last issue came out in February?
    The J-man

Would've been March, wouldn't it?

Personally, I'm happy it's over with.

while I loved all the characters the storyline was boring the hell out of me. This book needed a new writer and direction.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Personally, I'm happy it's over with.

while I loved all the characters the storyline was boring the hell out of me. This book needed a new writer and direction.

I agree with this. I enjoyed it at first. I was like cool a really neat group of heroes most of which I enjoy. But it got bogged down into uselessness. I mean the issue they were on Monster Island with Deadpool. What was the point of that. Maybe it is because I dont like Deadpool but I could have done with out that.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Would've been March, wouldn't it?
    Yeah, it was issue #7, which came out in early March.