Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
On the Angela & Blade thought train, it now occurs to me that her riding the cycle with him at the end is probably just good manners. I remember we argued previously why she would hop on a horse with Blade in a prior issue, when she can fly, (why not carry Blade?) but maybe it reflects a level of respect she has for Blade to.....accommodate his .....limitations <shrug>
I know this Angela is supposed to be different from the Image version, but I'd like to think that deep, deep, deep down she's acting out a past life regression so to speak. Blade is her Spawn (Al Simmons). Plus, they're both hunters. It's only natural that they connect on some level.

And I'd like to scream to the rafters if I can for future handlers of Angela: Please don't ever establish that she can't fly. Whether that's through her own magical and/or godly powers, or via a talisman of some kind. You've crippled the angel enough by making her Asgardian. Leave her flight powers alone. I'd even be happy with long distance teleportation and near distance hovering/gliding. Just don't ground her completely.