Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I cannot find any promo or variants for our band of misfits. Will they be part of any 2020 events like Incoming? Hulkling will be in Empyre so maybe Wiccan and the gang too? I really enjoyed the art on the latest issue, kinda reminds me of Joe Q.
    In case anyone is interested, here is an article about Spectrum about issue #5 https://www.cbr.com/monica-rambeau-a...#leave-comment

Mighty Member

It's annoying, they're not really a team that can really branch out into other stories until this story is over. they really aren't committed to one another as a team, and you get the sense that other than maybe angela, blade, and hellstrom, a lot of these guys will be on their way once the vridai are handled. I do think the team good maybe use a gentle re-shuffle after the main threat is dealt with and maybe actually officially become a secret asgardian hit-squad or something.

Considering Jess and Billy are on the team, I think we'd have a good chance of at least getting a tie in issue for Empyre?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by EMPulse View Post
    I cannot find any promo or variants for our band of misfits. Will they be part of any 2020 events like Incoming? Hulkling will be in Empyre so maybe Wiccan and the gang too? I really enjoyed the art on the latest issue, kinda reminds me of Joe Q.
    In case anyone is interested, here is an article about Spectrum about issue #5 https://www.cbr.com/monica-rambeau-a...#leave-comment
    They should consider keeping this artist. Only thing I can nitpick at is that characters don’t consistently look the same from one page to the next. Other than that it’s good, solid. The colors are done well too. The previous issues colors aren’t very vibrant. They don’t jump off the page.

And the advertising has been poor. They need to get more people informed, you’re right.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    It's annoying, they're not really a team that can really branch out into other stories until this story is over. they really aren't committed to one another as a team, and you get the sense that other than maybe angela, blade, and hellstrom, a lot of these guys will be on their way once the vridai are handled. I do think the team good maybe use a gentle re-shuffle after the main threat is dealt with and maybe actually officially become a secret asgardian hit-squad or something.
    Yeah, I feel that specially with the way Tini writes Billy, he doesn't enjoy being a part of the team at all. Which makes me wonder what even would be the point of keeping him around after the Vridai arc is over.

STRIKEFORCE #8
    TINI HOWARD (W) • GERMÁN PERALTA (A)
    COVER BY JUAN JOSÉ RYP

THE WOULD-BE QUEEN OF THE VRIDAI FACES OFF AGAINST THE FORMER QUEEN OF HEL!

As Birgit leads the fae Vridai on an infiltration quest across the Ten Realms, Strikeforce is hot on their heels! But for Angela, the battle is about to get personal. Old demons abound in the swamps of Svartalfheim!

I wonder if Jess will keep the classic costume for this series.

That's a great question. I am pretty sure Strikeforce may be appearing in the second story of Spider-Woman #1 so we may get our answer there.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

those zombies are kinda funny. they're not actually a threat...they don't have a virus or whatever makes normal zombies dangerous, so they're just beating up on normal people basically. Also Angela continues to grow into one of my favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Karla Sofen.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Strikeforce in ASM #38.

ASM 38.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Mighty Member

That's interesting. Knowledge of the Vridai is supposed to drive people insane. I wonder how this group knows about strikeforce.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Love that cover. Glad I didn't drop this yet -- just for that cover! Oh, and I like Karla too!

Winter Soldier is acting like a moron in the last two issues.

COVERT ONES.jpg
    ws.jpg

C'mon, Bucky is better than this.