Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

I enjoy Raw (2016) a lot. Thank you, Chubistan. I also enjoy Team Mom. It's a good movie, this all seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    I enjoy Raw (2016) a lot. Thank you, Chubistan. I also enjoy Team Mom. It's a good movie, this all seems legit.
    I'm glad other people enjoyed the movie as I did!
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

All-New Member

I just went out and saw Brittney Runs a Marathon and Joker!

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Raw (2016): I loved this movie. Wasn't expecting such an amazing work. Will watch again someday
    Pain & Glory: As always, Almodóvar knows how to get to my feelings
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

All-New Member

I just went out and saw a movie called Pain and Glory. Nice show.

I've unfortunately only seen three this year so far. I'm in the middle of binging TNG before Star Trek Picard. I have next week off, so I might try to get caught up.

1. The Irishman - It was definitely good, but I thought it was too long and I don't think the film really had that much to say.
    2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - I really liked this movie and like it the more I think about it. Great performances all around and I really appreciated a more subdued Tarantino. All the trappings were still here, but a big quieter.
    3. Uncut Gems - One of my favorite movies from last year. Great Adam Sandler performance and great pacing. So anxiety inducing though, so I don't think this is going to get a rewatch anytime soon.
    Last edited by C_Miller; Yesterday at 02:49 PM.

All-New Member

I watched Uncut Gems last week. It wasn't my favorite; Team Mom is more entertaining, but it's not bad either.