Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Now that all of them are back who would you kyle fans want to see him have a romantic relationship hopefully in a new title with?(personally sora)

Attachment 94195
    Love all three relationships but my choice cannot be anyone other than Donna.

Well if hal was to never return then it was a great and fitting send off.
    I mean not that I wouldn't want Hal to ever return, since Geoff Johns put a lot of work & effort into the restoration. But I agree with the sentiment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    That's cool,although it seems unlikely right now as she is going through a phase...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I mean not that I wouldn't want Hal to ever return, since Geoff Johns put a lot of work & effort into the restoration. But I agree with the sentiment.
    At that point in time death still had a little meaning left....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Yeah, I would also go with Donna.

And, I know it is unrelated to the topic but, I am going over my 90s GL collection, and I just ADORE how integrated to everything else GL was. For every issue you had in which Kyle had a solo adventure, you had another in which he was teaming up either with Donna, Arsenal, Superboy, Flash, Superman, or Green Arrow. I miss that dynamic.

Is there any way to salvage a Kyle/Sora relationship at this point? She branded his chest and flew off with the Sinestro Corps.

If anyone at DC gave a damn to write it, I could see a mini totally centered on Kyle v the Sinestro Corps with Soranik leading them that was ultimately all about the two of them getting over their issues and falling back in love. (with the universe at stake kinda drama)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Is there any way to salvage a Kyle/Sora relationship at this point? She branded his chest and flew off with the Sinestro Corps.

If anyone at DC gave a damn to write it, I could see a mini totally centered on Kyle v the Sinestro Corps with Soranik leading them that was ultimately all about the two of them getting over their issues and falling back in love. (with the universe at stake kinda drama)
    Possession by evil being,mind control by her day,Parallax if I learned something in comics it's anything can be salvaged.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    Yeah, I would also go with Donna.

And, I know it is unrelated to the topic but, I am going over my 90s GL collection, and I just ADORE how integrated to everything else GL was. For every issue you had in which Kyle had a solo adventure, you had another in which he was teaming up either with Donna, Arsenal, Superboy, Flash, Superman, or Green Arrow. I miss that dynamic.
    Makes me wish I was a comics fan back when Kyle was the main GL but I got to comics in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

I'm just ready for someone to salvage Soranik and end this Sinestro Corps. nonsense. I'm not sure what Venditti was doing if he even had a longer-term plan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just ready for someone to salvage Soranik and end this Sinestro Corps. nonsense. I'm not sure what Venditti was doing if he even had a longer-term plan.
    I believe it was due to snyder run and his use of sinastro with a new power and he needed the sinastro corps to be gone(and that power led to basically nothing pretty much how I felt about his entire run).

BANNED

I really want to see those two back together again.

What would you say they are talking about?

IMG_20200302_174520.jpg

Incredible Member

Now that all of them are back who would you kyle fans want to see him have a romantic relationship hopefully in a new title with?(personally sora)

Attachment 94195
    Other then in DOOMSDAY CLOCK, where is Jade back? I hadn't seen her anywhere... To answer the question I always liked Kyle's relationship with Donna and with Jade (the relationship with Soranik never worked for me)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Other then in DOOMSDAY CLOCK, where is Jade back? I hadn't seen her anywhere... To answer the question I always liked Kyle's relationship with Donna and with Jade (the relationship with Soranik never worked for me)
    I guess after death metal and a possible new timeline with G5 jade and JSA will be back question is if it's a scaling timeline will Jade be an old woman by the time kyle is a GL.

BANNED

Even if times are hard a smile will make it better.

IMG_20200318_082205.jpg

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Attachment 94195
    Of the three, Soranik never really clicked for me like Jenni and Donna did.

Donna gets my vote. I thought the characters really worked well together. The only reason it ended was due to the Wonder Woman office wanting her back and wouldn't play nice with the GL guys. A real shame as they went on to completely butcher her.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.