Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by IonRyner View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Kyle Rayner as green lantern, I didn't get into green lantern series until the Issue that the guardian Ganthet changed everything for Kyle Rayner and gave him the green lantern ring and he became "The Torchbearer" the only green lantern for awhile. I liked that he got with Donna Troy until they were not together and he moved on with Jade, I liked Jade. That is when she returned home and cheated on Kyle and hurt him, though it was also his fault to I believe for staying out in space. The Ion series was interesting, I would have liked to seen the series last longer than it did with Kyle as Ion. When Kyle ran into Donna again as Ion I kind of hoped that they would reconcile and get back together, but that is just wishful thinking. Kyle is cursed with relationships that don't end well it seems for whatever reasons, be nice to see someone stick with him and not just up and leave.

I didn't read the corps series that Kyle was in, the next series with Kyle that I read was Green Lantern: New Guardians series with all the other lanterns in it. In that series he became the white lantern and created the white lantern corps, I liked him as the white lantern and hoped he'd stay as a white lantern. During the Green Lantern: New Guardian series and the Green Lantern/new gods crossover event godhead event, a new romantic relationship was forming.

The new romantic relationship that was forming that no one even liked from what I could tell looking it up, except for probably only me was Carol and Kyle. I liked the relationship I have to admit even though it came out of no where from what I could see and my thinking till the series/event ended. At the end Carol and Kyle go home together and wonder how long did that relationship last or is it still ongoing.

That series the new guardians was in 2011 to 2015 so now I'm trying to catch up with what kyle's been doing after the new guardian series and if he's with anyone now, does he have a new series or if not I hope DC gives him another series. Also been trying to catch up with what's been going on with DC in general now
    After new guardians he was the main character in the omega men and after one he was in hal Jordan and the green lantern corps and later he joined the titans team which felt as a replacement to dick grayson after that ric thing.

Like you I hope he will get a solo but with DC'S track record I don't see that happening for some reason they don't seem to like kyle very much.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    After new guardians he was the main character in the omega men and after one he was in hal Jordan and the green lantern corps and later he joined the titans team which felt as a replacement to dick grayson after that ric thing.

Like you I hope he will get a solo but with DC'S track record I don't see that happening for some reason they don't seem to like kyle very much.

That's sad that they don't like him for whatever reason, all we can do is just hope that they'll come around and give Kyle another series. I've gone back to rereading the 1990's series that he stars in once he go the ring and finally started to read the Green Lantern Corp series.

what about the whole Carol and Kyle relationship that seemed to be going on in the New Guardians and the Green Lantern/New Gods crossover and after.

I liked the outfit he created after he restarted the green lantern batter on Oa

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

what about the whole Carol and Kyle relationship that seemed to be going on in the New Guardians and the Green Lantern/New Gods crossover and after.
    The less said about the Kyle-Carol thing the better. It was a HORRIBLE idea and I found it completely implausible.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Amazing Member

One person I'd like to see come back and reconcile with Kyle and maybe eventually get back with him is Jade, those two were pretty good together I thought. Or DC could just go "One More Day" route like and retcon/remove the whole Jade cheating on Kyle never happening
    Last edited by IonRyner; 02-03-2020 at 06:53 PM.

BANNED

That's sad that they don't like him for whatever reason, all we can do is just hope that they'll come around and give Kyle another series. I've gone back to rereading the 1990's series that he stars in once he go the ring and finally started to read the Green Lantern Corp series.

I liked the outfit he created after he restarted the green lantern batter on Oa
    Kyle's mistreat has been far too long especially on outside media and outside DC comics crossover DC just blatantly dislike him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    The less said about the Kyle-Carol thing the better. It was a HORRIBLE idea and I found it completely implausible.
    Although I agree their are fans of that ship but I picture hal and Carol together I wouldn't want kyle to date his big brother on again off again girlfriend he's better then that.

BANNED

One person I'd like to see come back and reconcile with Kyle and maybe eventually get back with him is Jade, those two were pretty good together I thought. Or DC could just go "One More Day" route like and retcon/remove the whole Jade cheating on Kyle never happening
    Out of all Kyle's romantic love Interests Jade is my least favourite mainly how they ended their relationship when she cheated on him while on space I much prefer sora and kyle together and it's a plus when kyle sticks it to sinastro lol.

BANNED

IMG_20200202_094418.jpg

For me it's Kyle and sora

Incredible Member

Out of all Kyle's romantic love Interests Jade is my least favourite mainly how they ended their relationship when she cheated on him while on space I much prefer sora and kyle together and it's a plus when kyle sticks it to sinastro lol.
    I think that Kyle and Donna, and Kyle and Jade made WAY more sense than Kyle and Soranik. With Kyle back with the Titans, I really hope to see them rekindling their relationship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I think that Kyle and Donna, and Kyle and Jade made WAY more sense than Kyle and Soranik. With Kyle back with the Titans, I really hope to see them rekindling their relationship.
    Well it's matter of opinion but first let's get kyle on a title already.

BANNED

A dynamic not explored almost never is John and kyle which I find weird since I like their dynamic in Kyle's run.

IMG_20200207_002708.jpg

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

A dynamic not explored almost never is John and kyle which I find weird since I like their dynamic in Kyle's run.

IMG_20200207_002708.jpg
    Considering Kyle gave him the use of his legs again, plus the catch up drinks nights with Gut and Alan, we lost SO much with Rebirth.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

IMG_20200207_002708.jpg
    I know John got his ring and legs back in Kyle's book, but I've honestly not read much of them interacting with each other.

Amazing Member

Donna and Jade is way better for Kyle than Sora imo, I actually liked Jade up till she decided to cheat on Kyle but I also think its Kyle's fault as well for staying in space for so long. If he was to get a title again that is if DC decides not to hate on him for some reason, I think from what I've seen from the Ion series that there was something there again between Donna and Kyle.

An unpopular opinion that I have is see more of Kyle and Carol, there are those who actually ship those and you can probably read fanfiction on those two

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know John got his ring and legs back in Kyle's book, but I've honestly not read much of them interacting with each other.
    man 18 years have went so fast....