Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 326
  1. #196
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    "Chummy Parallax" is...weird.

  2. #197
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Chummy Parallax" is...weird.
    Agreed. But still, he got a pretty good send-off in Final Night.

  3. #198
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Chummy Parallax" is...weird.
    That whole period was...weird...
    Last edited by LP22; 03-04-2020 at 10:04 AM.

  4. #199
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. But still, he got a pretty good send-off in Final Night.
    And had a banger of a return(although hal being back kind of demoted kyle a bit....)but still it was a great way to redeem him the Geoff era felt big and epic hell green lantern was considered the "third" biggest brand behind batman and superman.
    Last edited by LP22; 03-04-2020 at 10:05 AM.

  5. #200
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    IMG_20200220_162428.jpg

    Kyle and Hal are bros Damn it DC give me a hal and kyle book already!!!

  6. #201
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

  7. #202
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    IMG_20200229_162036.jpg

    Kyle and the big brothers in a family photo.

  8. #203
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    IMG_20200229_162036.jpg

    Kyle and the big brothers in a family photo.
    It's nice seeing images of the four together as pals .

  9. #204
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    And had a banger of a return(although hal being back kind of demoted kyle a bit....)but still it was a great way to redeem him the Geoff era felt big and epic hell green lantern was considered the "third" biggest brand behind batman and superman.
    All things considered, I agree. So... I'm guessing we're ignoring the time when Hal became The Spectre.

  10. #205
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    All things considered, I agree. So... I'm guessing we're ignoring the time when Hal became The Spectre.
    Didn't have a chance to read it,how was that time period for hal?

  11. #206
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Didn't have a chance to read it,
    Me neither.

    I thought Final Night was the perfect ending for Hal, and didn't feel the need to continue.

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    how was that time period for hal?
    Oops! I was hoping you could shed some light on the subject.

  12. #207
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I thought Final Night was the perfect ending for Hal, and didn't feel the need to continue.
    I have to say, the original Parallax was way too good of a villain to have him really dying at any given point BUT if Final Night did make the character justice.

  13. #208
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me neither.

    I thought Final Night was the perfect ending for Hal, and didn't feel the need to continue.

    Well if hal was to never return then it was a great and fitting send off.



    Oops! I was hoping you could shed some light on the subject.
    Oh...sorry about that then.

  14. #209
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I have to say, the original Parallax was way too good of a villain to have him really dying at any given point BUT if Final Night did make the character justice.
    It did and I think Geoff took the character and it's concept to a cool and creative direction.

  15. #210
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Now that all of them are back who would you kyle fans want to see him have a romantic relationship hopefully in a new title with?(personally sora)

    1583659144979.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •