Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I gotta say. I’m digging the story for the game, but I’m not big on first person shooters. Still it’s Tony so I have to try it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I gotta say. I’m digging the story for the game, but I’m not big on first person shooters. Still it’s Tony so I have to try it.
    Yeah, I'd prefer a third-person adventure game myself.

spoilers:
    I was not expecting to see Living Laser.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

spoilers:
    I was not expecting to see Living Laser.
    end of spoilers
    Like I said. This games story sounds really good. Really digging the villains. I’m not making any promises, but I will at least try it. First person shooters usually give me bad headaches.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-01-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Iron Man gives Friday her final form.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-mcu-friday-final-form/

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I just watched the trailer, and I’m pretty sure I just orgasmed at the sight of the Unicorn. CAFU’s art looks amazing. I am so ready for this. I love the idea that Cantwell looks like he’s gonna focus on some neglected Iron Man rogues.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just watched the trailer, and I’m pretty sure I just orgasmed at the sight of the Unicorn. CAFU’s art looks amazing. I am so ready for this. I love the idea that Cantwell looks like he’s gonna focus on some neglected Iron Man rogues.
    I am super hyped for this to. The trailer and everything I’ve heard so far is hitting all the right notes. Bringing back some forgotten villains is a pretty good start and I want to see exactly how the are putting the man back in Iron Man.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-02-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I am super hyped for this to. The trailer and everything I’ve heard so far is hitting all the right notes. Bringing back some forgotten villains is pretty good start and I want to see exactly how the are putting the man back in Iron Man.
    Same. I know Madame Masque was used in Bendis’ run, but I want someone to elevate her to the role she deserves to be.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Review for the Iron Man VR game.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/iron-man-vr-review/

Its Tony still dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Same. I know Madame Masque was used in Bendis’ run, but I want someone to elevate her to the role she deserves to be.
    I thought Kurt Busiek had already done that during his run on Avengers.

Oh well, guess it wasn't enough.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 07-02-2020 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its Tony still dead?
    We need Teen Tony now more than ever.