Page 85 of 111 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Have you read it yet brother? What did you think?
    Picked up #1 today. Some things that stood out:

Janet is whew! That break up was clinical. "I've moved on." Short, succinct and to the point.

Art is top notch, I love it. Keep Cafu

I'm liking the direction Cantwell is taking. Lot of focus on Tony. Not if he's real, not if he's adopted but on Tony the man and what he's about and where he wants to go. I'm hooked.

I like Patsy Walker. For a minute though, I thought she was Pepper Potts. Not sure if I want to see them involved right away but she can be a good friend.

I like this Tony and I wish other people who always criticize him could see this side of him.

First issue is off to a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Picked up #1 today. Some things that stood out:

Janet is whew! That break up was clinical. "I've moved on." Short, succinct and to the point.

Art is top notch, I love it. Keep Cafu

I'm liking the direction Cantwell is taking. Lot of focus on Tony. Not if he's real, not if he's adopted but on Tony the man and what he's about and where he wants to go. I'm hooked.

I like Patsy Walker. For a minute though, I thought she was Pepper Potts. Not sure if I want to see them involved right away but she can be a good friend.

I like this Tony and I wish other people who always criticize him could see this side of him.

First issue is off to a great start.
    Really glad you liked it. Your opinion carries a lot of weight with me. In total agreement with you on Wasp. I’ve known people that deliver food with more warmth and kindness.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-22-2020 at 08:13 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Man takes out herald of Galactus.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-terrax-...-herald-fight/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Dang, I forgot to mention that I was glad to see the return of one of Tony's oldest villains, The Unicorn.

And he looks as dangerous as ever. Need to bring back the Living Laser too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Dang, I forgot to mention that I was glad to see the return of one of Tony's oldest villains, The Unicorn.

And he looks as dangerous as ever. Need to bring back the Living Laser too.
    I agree. Really liked seeing Unicorn back in action. He definitely seemed more powerful this time around. Enjoyed watching Tony running his mouth while fighting lol. Same ole Tony.

I was thinking Detroit as well. From some of the reasons you guys stated.
    Does the new writer have Twitter? Any chance they can be convinced to have Tony Stark visit Motown?

Iron Man sees return of classic villain.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-marvel-unicorn-return/

Tony Stark is in today’s issue of Daredevil for those interested.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Has anyone else noticed how much Marvel is pumping their Russian Cold War era villains?

Iron Man's Avengers relationship ends with whimper and not a bang. I thought Janet was pretty cold right here.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-wasp-relationship-over/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-28-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how much Marvel is pumping their Russian Cold War era villains?
    It's good to see some of Tony's old villains make a return.

It's good to have a mix of old and new villains.

Bringing back Hasbro Iron Man and other figures.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-legends-i...der-man-retro/

I've just read the first issue. I thought it was okay, but nothing really stood out to me besides how badly the break-up was written.
    Cantwell clearly wasn't a fan of the relationship, but he could have put some effort into making it more realistic and impactful. It honestly would have been better to have it happen off-panel because now I worry about his treatment of Tony's future romantic interests.