Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Oh, absolutely. Madame Masque and The Unicorn are my favorite Iron Man villains, but this is something that’s happening across the Marvel line. The Lukin’s in Captain America, the Winter Guard in Avengers, Russia is one of the antagonistic governments dealing with Krakoa, Elena and Red Guardian are coming back, Kraven in Amazing etc. I’m willing to bet we’ll see Red Ghost, Blonsky and possibly a Russian Gamma program within the next few months.
    I'd love Whitney to make a return to Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd love Whitney to make a return to Iron Man.
    She was awesome in Doctor Strange before it got cancelled.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Even more reason she needs to come on home.

Iron Man offers Daredevil an upgrade!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-daredevil-upgrade/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Just read Daredevil #22 with Tony in it and I enjoyed it. Here's my thoughts:
    spoilers:
    When Matt and Tony first meet up. There's a van full of guns there and Daredevil wants to stay there, but Tony all ready called the cops and blows it up. They get back to Tony's house and Daredevil asks Tony to help him against a family of evil billionaires called the Stromwyns. Tony has had dealings with them before. Matt convinces Tony to buy a neighborhood out from under them so they don't kick a whole neighborhood out on the streets. Tony say's he will definitely think about it and offers to upgrade Daredevil's gear if he's going after bigger fish. There was a point in the conversation where Tony said he needed to get more street level and understood why Matt was willing to turn himself in as super heroes are above things like that and have to bring them back down to that level to do so and Matt said he was just doing it because it was right and I loved that part because I think Tony sees himself as above everything and his new series is about bringing himself to the people.
    end of spoilers All in all and pretty cool appearance
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-28-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Tony's rediscovered element in Iron Man 2 has to do with Thor?!?!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-2-theor...tark-thor-uru/

Astonishing Member

Is that the Waid run? If so, may have to get a trade. I always like Whitney when she's not a total nutjob/villain. I'd definitely like to see her back as a recurring character in Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Is that the Waid run? If so, may have to get a trade. I always like Whitney when she's not a total nutjob/villain. I'd definitely like to see her back as a recurring character in Iron Man.
    Yeah. It's the last volume that went to 6 issues.

Incredible Member

It's amazing the number of "articles" CBR can come up with from a single comic issue...

Needs to stop.

Anyone know if Tony was in today’s issue of Avengers?

Anyone know if Tony was in today’s issue of Avengers?
    He was though not much to say. Still with Carol trying to get the baby away from Khonshu, still being annoyingly mopey from his trip to the past and then gets restrained by Khonshu using Ghost Rider chains.

Mighty Member

One thing that draws me to Iron Man is his battle with alcoholism. I'm drawn to the idea of Tony this mega rich guy flawed human being fighting the good fight with the Avengers battling villains etc. But if you look at this history he's had two relapses, last one was when Denny O'Neil was writing him. I'm not saying I want to see Tony falling over drunk every issue but at least the temptation to drink should be there along with relapses. But seems like writers just want to focus on Tony fighting bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    He was though not much to say. Still with Carol trying to get the baby away from Khonshu, still being annoyingly mopey from his trip to the past and then gets restrained by Khonshu using Ghost Rider chains.
    That sounds like exactly what happened in the last issue. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    One thing that draws me to Iron Man is his battle with alcoholism. I'm drawn to the idea of Tony this mega rich guy flawed human being fighting the good fight with the Avengers battling villains etc. But if you look at this history he's had two relapses, last one was when Denny O'Neil was writing him. I'm not saying I want to see Tony falling over drunk every issue but at least the temptation to drink should be there along with relapses. But seems like writers just want to focus on Tony fighting bad guys.
    He had sort of a relapse in Slotts run that just ended. He got drunk virtually and even wanted to stop being Carol Danvers AA sponsor.