Page 18 of 111 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I have now read Ryan North's very good Iron Man story from the recent Marvel Comics Presents run, and I officially nominate him to take over the book next. (Rod Reis would be fabulous, too, but let's not get greedy, kids.)

I absolutely loved this story. I talked about it when it came out. I’m glad to see someone else enjoyed it as much as I did. It just goes to show that Tony tries to stop every catastrophe from happening. Not just The Mandarin or alien invasions.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

But also, Stingray! My baby! He's ok!
    Yeah, last I saw, he got totally curbstomped by Namor in Avengers - and that was before War of the Realms.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tom Taylor and Iban Coello are doing something with Tony.
    https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...65321212329984

The same creative team is on the FCBD X-Men comic - could this be the Tony/Emma wedding story teased in History of the Marvel Universe #6?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-07-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

The same creative team is on the FCBD X-Men comic - could this be the Tony/Emma wedding story teased in History of the Marvel Universe #6?
    Thanks for sharing. I am very intrigued. Tom’s Superior Iron Man was damn good and he wrote Tony well when he had him in the mini series Adamantium Agenda.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Not really a fan of Taylor. Pass.

Mighty Member

"Superior Iron Man" was fun. And, I am a huge fan of Taylor. But, Superior was not a standard Iron Man comic. (Still going to buy in for the above referenced series. But, my expectations are not as firm as they might normally be.)

Who was the creative team on the "Marvel Comics Presents" run? And, when was it published? Has it been compiled?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    "Superior Iron Man" was fun. And, I am a huge fan of Taylor. But, Superior was not a standard Iron Man comic. (Still going to buy in for the above referenced series. But, my expectations are not as firm as they might normally be.)

Who was the creative team on the "Marvel Comics Presents" run? And, when was it published? Has it been compiled?
    Marvel Comics Presents was an anthology that was published last year. Every issue had a Wolverine story by Charles Soule but the backups were different every issue. Iron Man was only in issue 7, by Ryan North and Rod Reis.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marve...esents_Vol_3_7

I am more and more convinced this armor looks better the less 90's it looks.
    I have now read Ryan North's very good Iron Man story from the recent Marvel Comics Presents run, and I officially nominate him to take over the book next. (Rod Reis would be fabulous, too, but let's not get greedy, kids.)

I'm interested in North writing more standard or mainstream Superhero stuff.

I like Taylor's Tony so I'm curious what it will be about.

Marvel Comics Presents was an anthology that was published last year. Every issue had a Wolverine story by Charles Soule but the backups were different every issue. Iron Man was only in issue 7, by Ryan North and Rod Reis.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marve...esents_Vol_3_7
    Good find Digifiend. Central Power should get it for the Tony Stark story alone. It’s that good of a fun read.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-09-2020 at 12:23 AM.

That issue came out on 31 July, so it should've just made it to Marvel Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Happy New Year to my Fourteenth Favorite Comic Book Character and my Thrid Favorite Marvel Hero. May 2020 bring Ol' Shell Head great things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I wish they would have brought back Hellrung. He was there for Stark when he was in down and out.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-15-2020 at 08:27 PM.