Page 93 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1655

18184397-F0B4-441B-A6D0-B6B5806DFD6C.jpg Really cool Iron Man and Spider-Man pic.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

E0F7A369-9936-4E73-BB72-063AB58AD8FF.jpg Really cool art of one of Tony’s armors.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'd love to have that wall some day. Action figures of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd love to have that wall some day. Action figures of course.
    I know. Me too. I’ve seen people with this same set up and it really looks incredible.

I read issue 2 today and I liked it.

Did Hellcat teleport? It looked like Patsy got to the bad guy's location before Tony did.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Would anyone like to post spoilers please?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I read issue 2 today and I liked it.
    Very glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed the issue. It reminded me of the author's mentality behind the relaunch, just this stripped down, back to basics approach to storytelling. Nothing felt bombastic, just simple, in a good way. And by good way, I mean we still got to see repulsor rays and smashy superheroics.

Looking forward to next issue.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Ultimate Member

Did not like this issue, nor the sad irony.

They turned Cardiac into a cliche villain, complete with death trap, so that Hellcat could lecture Tont about white privilege?

Yeah, that's a good reason to throw a well developed black character under the bus.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Did not care for Iron Man #2. Was heavy handed and didn't make much sense to me. I'll probably be dropping it. Art was good though.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Would anyone like to post spoilers please?
    Nope. Just read it when you can. I find the experience is always better when you go in fresh.

NB: I'm a serious advocate against spoilers (in all mediums)

As for the issue, I thought it was... actually, I'll wait till you (and Marvell2100) read it before I share thoughts on it.

https://comic-watch.com/news/news-wa...n-black-tie-in

Spiderwoman 8 cover Jessica Drew with ............................... and War Machine

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://comic-watch.com/news/news-wa...n-black-tie-in

Spiderwoman 8 cover Jessica Drew with ............................... and War Machine
    Thanks as usual Juan678. I'll have to be on the lookout for this.