Page 64 of 111 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Great share juan678. The more this guy talks. The more excited I get for this iron Man book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Now that RDJ has retired from the role, Would anyone love to see a reboot Iron Man trilogy in an else world story told with a genuine true adult centred perspective of the character?

BANNED

No, better to move on.

10014954_271710842999759_1160054998_n.jpgSome more cool Iron Man art.

so has the new armor wars wrapped up? What exactly is Tony's Status Quo now? I wasn't really reading the story, all I know from afar is that he became some sort of AI construct? Organic or technological? Where is Arno Stark?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so has the new armor wars wrapped up? What exactly is Tony's Status Quo now? I wasn't really reading the story, all I know from afar is that he became some sort of AI construct? Organic or technological? Where is Arno Stark?
    He was organic A.I. and the rest of your questions will be answered in Iron Man 2020 #6. Which has not come out yet.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-14-2020 at 07:38 PM.

I’m not sure how I missed, Iron Man Armored Adventures but I decided to give it a shot while browsing Netflix. WOW! This show is great!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I’m not sure how I missed, Iron Man Armored Adventures but I decided to give it a shot while browsing Netflix. WOW! This show is great!
    Awesome. Glad to hear your enjoying it. I loved the show. When you get to the episodes that they adapt from the books. Let us know what you think. I thought they were very well done. It’s a shame it only lasted 2 seasons.

FC45D745-F801-4E81-8138-4A9741789465.jpgThis is my screensaver on my phone. Really cool art.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-14-2020 at 10:15 PM.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Now that RDJ has retired from the role, Would anyone love to see a reboot Iron Man trilogy in an else world story told with a genuine true adult centred perspective of the character?
    No I'd prefer to move on. If a new film was to occur I'd prefer a new character and this time around seeing a villain in the role since we just haven't seen that yet. Kang, Doom, or even Norman Osborn (especially Norman given the Spider-man connection) would make for unique films rather than see the MCU try to make Iron man into something it wasn't or doing Riri when that's simply better handled in her own thing. Ultimately any future Iron man story I find would be better served going in a different direction since RDJ's performance was so good. I'd be completely fine if that was Iron man for the MCU. I'm not saying I wouldn't be down for a flashback or he voiced something like an A.I or Mainframe but for me I'm fine with that being it for Iron man.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

spoilers:
    Tony built an armor for Reed Richards in Empyre #5 and it looks a freaking mazing!If you haven't seen it. Get you a copy of Empyre #5.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-16-2020 at 01:17 AM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Just reread Worlds Most Wanted and Disassembled.
    Wow, what a fantastic story this was. Possibly my most favourite Iron Man story.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Just reread Worlds Most Wanted and Disassembled.
    Wow, what a fantastic story this was. Possibly my most favourite Iron Man story.
    They are amazing stories. My all time favorite storyline is Stark Dissasembled. It really gets to the heart of who Tony is and what makes him tick and what his demons are.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-16-2020 at 02:07 PM.