Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    How winning Civil War changed Tony Stark.
    https://www.cbr.com/how-tony-stark-w...ying-iron-man/
    I'd say he was already changed during the war...

Iron Man replaces the Avengers with robots.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-earth-x...engers-robots/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark's best and worst character traits.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-best-wo...nality-traits/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark's best and worst character traits.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-best-wo...nality-traits/
    I feel like who ever wrote this article lack intelligence. He is mixing all Tonys vers to fit his narrative. Speaking of 616 Tony; he don’t use people, he is NOT sexist (having a long list of flings don’t mean sexism), selfish? The guy is hero and is willing to die for others.

Imma need the author to know more about not altering facts to fit their writing.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I feel like who ever wrote this article lack intelligence. He is mixing all Tonys vers to fit his narrative. Speaking of 616 Tony; he don’t use people, he is NOT sexist (having a long list of flings don’t mean sexism), selfish? The guy is hero and is willing to die for others.

Imma need the author to know more about not altering facts to fit their writing.
    Actually, Tony in canon is willing to manipulate his friends. He let Rhodey think him dead, tried to bribe Cap with a shield, etc. I think Clor is far out of character for Tony, but he can still be a dick.

That said, I don't think him strong arming Spidey into helping was all that bad. He was trying to contain the situation, and Spidey's powers and weapons were the best suited for that, and Tony knew that the people he'd be facing would hold back

How winning Civil War changed Tony Stark.
    https://www.cbr.com/how-tony-stark-w...ying-iron-man/
    Friends with Bill Foster? What? They didn't even give him a proper burial. This is a very long reach.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post

They've been doing that a lot lately with these Tony articles.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They've been doing that a lot lately with these Tony articles.
    Covid is kinda keeping new pop culture down, so they gotta stretch it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Covid is kinda keeping new pop culture down, so they gotta stretch it, lol
    I guess. They sure have worked up quite the make up on Tony. Next they'll have an article about how as a child, Tony altered evolution when he tore the organic wings off flies and replaced them with mechanical ones.

Iron Man replaces the Avengers with robots.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-earth-x...engers-robots/
    This reminds me of those Marvel Adventures backups where Tony gave all the Avengers armor .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of those Marvel Adventures backups where Tony gave all the Avengers armor .
    Lmao! I know. I loved those back ups.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-26-2020 at 07:32 PM.

If you are a Tony fan is Earth X worth getting?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-26-2020 at 08:04 PM.

If you are a Tony fan is Marvel X worth getting?
    I haven't read it. Most future stories don't paint Tony in a good light so I'll wait for reviews.

Ultimate Member

I haven't read it. Most future stories don't paint Tony in a good light so I'll wait for reviews.
    Marvel X has been out a while now

Basically, the whole world gains powers, though no one knows how. Tony isolates himself early on, never gaining powers. When the Avengers are killed, he replaces them with personally made copies.

He exists the story early on, fighting to delay the Celestials and thus, save earth.

I meant to say is Earth X worth getting if you’re an Iron Man fan. My bad.