Page 60 of 111 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I'm not sure if he got his memories of those back either, but yeah, they still happened. Unusual circumstances in both cases though.
    Y'know, that's an interesting question as to whether Tony ever restored his memories from back then. I think the only thing that as specifically left out was Civil War so it's pretty hard to gauge if he's ever shown remembering something he shouldn't.

I mean, the who Pepper and Tony situation is questionable to say the least. I’m not even comfortable saying „He slept with Pepper” cuz we have Pepper on panel acknowledging and bragging that Tony was not fully in his right state of mind and yet she initiated the sex anyway disregarding the fact he can’t fully consent. Oh my god and then she threw a fit when he couldn’t remember it. Pepper in 616 is weird.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, that's an interesting question as to whether Tony ever restored his memories from back then. I think the only thing that as specifically left out was Civil War so it's pretty hard to gauge if he's ever shown remembering something he shouldn't.
    He hasn’t been shown remembering either one. He doesn’t even remember when Peter, MJ and May stayed with him in the tower. Peter was trying to remind him of it and he didn’t have a clue what Peter was talking about.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Did Peter blame One More Day for that?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did Peter blame One More Day for that?
    No. Peter didn’t really know what to make of it. He was trying to explain it to Tony and Tony was telling him that he doesn’t remember.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Man #2 Bleedingcool preview. The art is outstanding!
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/iron...tease-preview/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-03-2020 at 04:32 AM.

F956A0FF-100D-4A7B-8417-41CC61103859.jpgA 12 inch Mezco Stealth Armor Iron Man figure I got today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-03-2020 at 08:20 PM.

496C2CCC-3B1E-440E-9BA5-9817C88F5566.jpg A Marvel Legend I got last week.

8258984D-D323-4CC3-91EE-E2B2B90FFF85.jpg Another Marvel Legends figure I got last week.

5CCF68A1-9009-4783-9A60-54BDF7B45984.jpg And last but not least I got this the beginning of last month. Just some Iron Man Merch I wanted to share with my fellow shellheads.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-04-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Damn Tony Stark. Are these the new collection they released recently? Do u have an iron man shelf?

Guys, I can’t wait till 16th September. HURRY UP!!

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/christ....co/cZkIhupCjT

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Damn Tony Stark. Are these the new collection they released recently? Do u have an iron man shelf?
    No these aren't new releases. I went to a shop a friend told me about. It's a store that has many figures even some from years ago. The Mezco figure I got yesterday as a gift from one of my best friends and the pictures do it no justice to be honest. As for a Iron Man shelf. I've pretty much got an Iron Man room lol. From pops to figures to posters to statues. I've got Iron Man all over. I'll take some more pics and share them when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Guys, I can’t wait till 16th September. HURRY UP!!

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/christ....co/cZkIhupCjT
    I know!!! We're almost there!!! Cafu's art is stunning. I can't say enough about it.