Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    new pic Behind Scene Avengers Endgame

Cool pic. Thanks for sharing. I liked when Tony called Thor Lebowski lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

So Marvel won’t be releasing comics! Here goes my hype for the up coming IM2020 issue. Was looking forward to „Rumikos“ reappearance.

What are y’all plans? I’m sad
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d love to see Slott introduce Spitfire and the Troubleshooters to the 616. If Arno’s still around, make him the new Cobalt Man. Have an adventure underground in Kala’s kingdom. Maybe set the seeds for a new Subterranean Wars event.
    Its funny you say that, I'm half way through re-reading AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS (I read Iron Man in trade so its going to be a while until I get to actually read IRON MAN 2020 even when comics are shipped again!) and I can see how Arno would make an interesting Cobalt man.

That's a fun idea.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Its funny you say that, I'm half way through re-reading AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS (I read Iron Man in trade so its going to be a while until I get to actually read IRON MAN 2020 even when comics are shipped again!) and I can see how Arno would make an interesting Cobalt man.

That's a fun idea.
    Avengers/Thunderbolts was a really good mini. I enjoyed it and will probably pull it out of my back stock and give it a reread.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Avengers/Thunderbolts was a really good mini. I enjoyed it and will probably pull it out of my back stock and give it a reread.
    I highly recommend it, its an excellent mini and always worth a look! My next re-read is going to be NEW THUNUDERBOLTS which is also fun

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I highly recommend it, its an excellent mini and always worth a look! My next re-read is going to be NEW THUNUDERBOLTS which is also fun
    Agreed. You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pages from the unreleased issue #11:

Thanks Frontier

Thanks Frontier
    No problem .

art by Ryan Meinerding

art by Ryan Meinerding
    Great stuff from the man who designed the Bleeding Edge armor.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Iron Man artist highlights:

Gene Colan (1966):

Mike Saenz (1988):

Ken Steacy (1989):

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

John Romita Jr. (1990):

Tom Tenney (1994):

José Ladrönn (1999):

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Iron Man artist highlights:

Gene Colan (1966):

Mike Saenz (1988):

Ken Steacy (1989):

Love Gene Colan’s Iron Man work. One of the all time greats.