Page 26 of 111 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I hope Slott gives us some revamps of classic Cold War villains like the Cobalt Man, Titanium Man, and Crimson Commando. It’d be super hot if he got Immonen to join him, and bring him out of retirement.
    Yeah, I don't understand why they don't revamp some of his classic villains. Tony can't be the only one using newer tech. And bring back Extremis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I hope Slott gives us some revamps of classic Cold War villains like the Cobalt Man, Titanium Man, and Crimson Commando. It’d be super hot if he got Immonen to join him, and bring him out of retirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand why they don't revamp some of his classic villains. Tony can't be the only one using newer tech. And bring back Extremis.
    I’d like to see older villains updated as well. I want to see what Slott gets into after this Iron Man 2020 event is finished. I heard some big things are going to be happening with Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-17-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony will be involved in Infinite Destinies.
    https://www.cbr.com/infinity-stones-...stinies-event/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

yea, but no freaking ADAM WARLOCK.........!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kapnjay; 03-18-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnjay View Post
    yea, but no freaking ADAM WARLOCK.........!!!!!!!!!
    I know. Anything involving the stones should have Adam involved.

Wanted to find out what Iron Man fans want to see after Iron Man 2020 is finished? Revamped villains are wanted but what else?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-21-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Wanted to find out what Iron Man fans want to see after Iron Man 2020 is finished? Revamped villains are wanted by what else?
    More emphasis on Tony's personal affairs (i.e., mixing business & pleasure with the superheroics).

Wanted to find out what Iron Man fans want to see after Iron Man 2020 is finished? Revamped villains are wanted but what else?
    No Amanda Armstrong...and tone down the AI's and robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No Amanda Armstrong...and tone down the AI's and robots.
    I am so with you on the Amanda thing. Her and Hydra Dad need to hit the bricks and never be heard from again.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Cool page from Iron Man #232 (July, 1988). Art by Barry Windsor-Smith:

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Cool page from Iron Man #232 (July, 1988). Art by Barry Windsor-Smith:

Just really great art and writing. I absolutely loved this issue. It was the perfect cap to put on Armor Wars.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-22-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I absolutely loved this issue. It was the perfect cap to put on Armor Wars.
    Yeah, and while I recall that Smith didn’t do too many Iron Man issues, he’s still probably one of the best to have drawn the character.

Yeah, and while I recall that Smith didn’t do too many Iron Man issues, he’s still probably one of the best to have drawn the character.
    Agreed. He sure has come a long way since being labelled a "Kirby-clone".
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-22-2020 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

I agree. He made an impact with the little time he was on there.